testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

who else likes new mexico -3

or does travel and time factor too much for the lobos?

smiller430
    smiller430's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

I have them in one parlay. I like it, Hawaii is just that bad in my opinion.

Oteder
    Oteder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1428

Travel or not Hawaii is horrible

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i like NM alot in this game.

i don't think the vaunted hawaii HFA has been witnessed for a few years at the very least. of course, if you look at it statistically hawaii might have improved on the road the last few years (until this one of course). HFA as measured is usually difference between home and road halved not home vs. neutral (which is impossible to measure anyway)... edit: of course, teams travelling to hawaii should play worse due to lack of time, jet lag etc.

i see this line as way off, although you could certainly argue NM isn't very talented and/or proven. and if you want to be a devils advocate, what should the line be? and hawaii hasn't had an embarassing home loss to a mediocre team yet (nevada is a good team, although i've lost track of them this year)

hawaii just seems like a team that is completely lost right now. i would much rather play tulane, eastern michigan, colorado, memphis etc. over hawaii right now.

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

line down to -2 / -2.5. not a good sign