Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

ABSOLUTELY LOVE CENTRAL FLORIDA at home against Southern Miss

Absolutely love Central Florida at -17 against Southern Miss who is a team totally lost. On the other hand Central Florida is playing very good ball on both sides of the ball, and are very balanced on offense with a rushing and passing game. CF also is getting back there back offensive player Latavius Murray. Another strong point in this me deciding to take this game is that the Central Florida defense is possibly the best in Conference USA.

frattygambino
    frattygambino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am looking into this game as well. Southern Miss has definitely regressed through the coaching change, and Central Florida has looked solid so far this year. Unfortunately, this number is probably going to rise, and the UCF defense scares me. Probably a no play for me, in the end.

BlitzTheBooks
    BlitzTheBooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

Kicking myself for passing it up at -11.5 at The Wynn on Sunday.

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzTheBooks View Post
    Kicking myself for passing it up at -11.5 at The Wynn on Sunday.
    You should be kicking yourself!

BlitzTheBooks

Combination of fighting the flu and being in a rush that day. Next day I had the dreaded 'WTF was I thinking' ha.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Absolutely love Central Florida at -17 against Southern Miss who is a team totally lost. On the other hand Central Florida is playing very good ball on both sides of the ball, and are very balanced on offense with a rushing and passing game. CF also is getting back there back offensive player Latavius Murray. Another strong point in this me deciding to take this game is that the Central Florida defense is possibly the best in Conference USA.

Do you love it as much as your LSU pick vs. Florida?

Urbanwildlife

Tough call, but if forced to make a pick between the two, I would select Central Florida, just because Southern Miss is that bad, and each week seems to be playing worse.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

IDK, Boise State was only 11 point favorite versus SM. Why is UCF a 17 point favorite?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I hope you cash UW...

Urbanwildlife

@ Mac4Lyte,
    Gracias amigo and I will be taking the stroll to the pay window!

@ hurricane1091
    Very simply, because they are a much better team than Boise State, especially so on the offensive side of the ball. Quarterback Southwick for Boise State is fricking horrible.

BlitzTheBooks

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane1091 View Post
    IDK, Boise State was only 11 point favorite versus SM. Why is UCF a 17 point favorite?
    B/C UCF would actually grade out to be a better team than Boise this year AND it's a home game as opposed to Boise being on the road at SMiss.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Tough call, but if forced to make a pick between the two, I would select Central Florida, just because Southern Miss is that bad, and each week seems to be playing worse.
    Understood. You know I'm just giving you a hard time Urbanwildlife..lol. I hope it hits for you buddy.

Now is the time to back LSU......don't miss out on that cash!

Urbanwildlife

Gracias amigo as I need it! Last year was the best year I ever had playing College Football, and so far this year has been my worse, so I much appreciate the luck and positive energy you are sending me.

My plays for tomorrow are posted below, and all are nickle and dime plays.
    Central Florida
    Kansas State
    Florida
    Florida State
    Rutgers
    LSU
    Baylor
    Alabama

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wish u all the luck tomorrow but Southern Miss is the pick!

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gracias amigo as I need it! Last year was the best year I ever had playing College Football, and so far this year has been my worse, so I much appreciate the luck and positive energy you are sending me.

My plays for tomorrow are posted below, and all are nickle and dime plays.
    Central Florida
    Kansas State
    Florida
    Florida State
    Rutgers
    LSU
    Baylor
    Alabama
    Love the Rutgers pick!!

Urbanwildlife

Gracias amigo and when I am watching the Central Florida game, I will have you in my thoughts, so it should be fun to see who comes out on top!