Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

PLAY OF THE WEEK!...KENT ST. (-2.5) over ARMY

Should be an easy cover and easy $$$!....The key stat in this game is Army's defense (or lack thereof) is ranked #111 against the run giving up about 231 yds a game!...Kent ST averages 201 yds on the ground (#27 in the country) and they should have a field day against the Black Knights...BTW, this line opened up at Kent ST (-1) and the sharps are already pounding it!..get in on the action my fellow degenerates while the gettin' is good!...

Da Manster!

good luck to both of us, bro!.......As I mentioned in the thread, the line opened up at (-1) and you were fortunate enough to get it at -1.5...I still think Kent St should win by at least double digits!

clarkd32
    clarkd32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

this line opened at kent st +4 last sunday....

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    good luck to both of us, bro!.......As I mentioned in the thread, the line opened up at (-1) and you were fortunate enough to get it at -1.5...I still think Kent St should win by at least double digits!
    glgl

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Kent -1 was the fist bet I made this week.

mynameismud

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Kent -1 was the fist bet I made this week.
    it was my first college football bet this week too. i laid it on monday but got stuck with the hook. glgl LT.

mynameismud

Quote Originally Posted by clarkd32 View Post
    this line opened at kent st +4 last sunday....
    i never saw that line. what book did you see that at?

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

Army's been fuking people all season

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I posted on here a few days ago about the MLB for Kent is a catchers mitt. They play right up the road from me, I assure you that Army will give the ball to the back on the belly and realize they can run it right up the middle. Kents adjustment for that will enable them to open up the rest of there options. Take it easy here boys! Peace

mynameismud

Quote Originally Posted by HotStreak View Post
    Army's been fuking people all season
    they have? they barely beat boston college and thats their only win.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    they have? they barely beat boston college and thats their only win.

and got their asses kicked by Stonybrook the week before!.....

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    I posted on here a few days ago about the MLB for Kent is a catchers mitt. They play right up the road from me, I assure you that Army will give the ball to the back on the belly and realize they can run it right up the middle. Kents adjustment for that will enable them to open up the rest of there options. Take it easy here boys! Peace

I provided the key stat in my first post....Army won't be able to stop Kent ST. ground attack....They are almost dead last against the run (ranked #111) and Kent ST ranks 27th nationally running the ball at 201 per game...That my friend is a recipe for success!...Kent ST should be able to move the chains and eat up clock with a minimal amount of effort....and Kent ST has played a tougher schedule and is 4 -1...this is really the only college game I feel good about this weekend....althought I am tempted to take Duke (+10) against Va tech!...

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Agree Kent has a solid back that gets stronger as they game wears along. There WR Archer will go pro. They can put up some numbers. Just warning you about the MLB. Wish you the best Go KENT! Peace

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Should be an easy cover and easy $$$!....The key stat in this game is Army's defense (or lack thereof) is ranked #111 against the run giving up about 231 yds a game!...Kent ST averages 201 yds on the ground (#27 in the country) and they should have a field day against the Black Knights...BTW, this line opened up at Kent ST (-1) and the sharps are already pounding it!..get in on the action my fellow degenerates while the gettin' is good!...
    Good luck to you... but I'm on Army.

mynameismud

14-0 kent st. please hold!

Da Manster!

Steak and Caviar tonight for myself, mynameismud, LTProfits, Noles, and whoever else tailed us!.........Didn't even have to break a sweat with this one!....Thank you Vegas for giving us an awesome line to pound!....

mynameismud

Steak and Caviar tonight for myself, mynameismud, LTProfits, Noles, and whoever else tailed us!.........Didn't even have to break a sweat with this one!....Thank you Vegas for giving us an awesome line to pound!....
    seemed only a few of us saw how yummy this line was. nice job as well guy.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    seemed only a few of us saw how yummy this line was. nice job as well guy.

Yes sir!......Went 2 - 1 today!...Won with Kent St (-2.5) and Texas Tech (+4) and loss was Duke (+10)....Damn fuckers had a 20 - 0 lead and totally shit the bed in the second quarter and second half!...otherwise it would have been clean sweep!...but I will gladly take 2 out of 3 any day of the week especially my big play which was the Kent St game....Do you see any pro games that you like?...I really don't like anything this Sunday!...or put it this way, I don't feel strong about any of them this week.

mynameismud

Yes sir!......Went 2 - 1 today!...Won with Kent St (-2.5) and Texas Tech (+4) and loss was Duke (+10)....Damn fuckers had a 20 - 0 lead and totally shit the bed in the second quarter and second half!...otherwise it would have been clean sweep!...but I will gladly take 2 out of 3 any day of the week especially my big play which was the Kent St game....Do you see any pro games that you like?...I really don't like anything this Sunday!...or put it this way, I don't feel strong about any of them this week.
    2-1 is indeed a good day. i saw that duke was up big before i left for the michigan game. hard to believe they couldnt cover the +10. i havent laid any action for the NFL yet, but my leans are colts +3.5 and buccaneers -4.

Da Manster!

^^...not bad plays at all!...GL to you!........Myself, I'm going to lay off and enjoy my winnings and get 'em next week!...