andco1
    andco1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2715

Fresno +7 any input?

I really like Fresno +7. They have been really solid and Boise hasn't looked impressive this year...thoughts

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Quote Originally Posted by andco1 View Post
    I really like Fresno +7. They have been really solid and Boise hasn't looked impressive this year...thoughts

I think its a great play. I love syracuse

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

I like Boise State this weekend. I had New Mexico when BSU played them, and then took BSU last week against Southern Miss. This week, the pick is BSU again. FS is improved, no doubt about that. However, BSU is playing at home and they simply just don't lose at home. They win, and more often than not they win big. They've owned FS in the past as well.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane1091 View Post
    I like Boise State this weekend. I had New Mexico when BSU played them, and then took BSU last week against Southern Miss. This week, the pick is BSU again. FS is improved, no doubt about that. However, BSU is playing at home and they simply just don't lose at home. They win, and more often than not they win big. They've owned FS in the past as well.
    They have absolutely owned in the past but this Fresno team is different, they played every game hard even the Oregon game and we all know Boise isn't where they are supposed to be. They probably won't win on the Smurf Turf but they can play to keep it a FG game. David Carr's bro is really kicking as$.

cutchemist42
    cutchemist42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5801

Fresno I think is good this year, but the line is too tight for me personally. They played good against Oregon and looked better against them then either of the P12 teams who played Oregon.

GL.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

I agree that the game won't be a 50 point routing. I might end up teasing the game so get the spread down to 1, I'm not sure yet. I've made money off both teams involved this year. BSU played a couple of good teams in BYU and MSU, and Fresno State played Oregon. If you look at the numbers, Fresno State has better offense but I think they are fluffed up a little by going all out again some bad opponents. Anyways, I don't bet against BSU at home.