Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

I dont parlay often....but when I do.....

I dont parlay often....but when I do.....Ill share them with you....

this is very unusual for me, actually so far this football season I havent parlayed once! and am proud of that (few teasers) anyways been doing real well lately, and decided to pull the trigger on this one, no guts no glory,

Oct 13 12:00 PM EST - Football NCAA - 111 Texas Longhorns +130 for Game
    Oct 13 08:00 PM EST - Football NCAA - 177 South Carolina Gamecocks +3½ -135 for Game (buying ½ points)
    Oct 13 03:30 PM EST - Football NCAA - 181 West Virginia Mountaineers -5½ -120 for Game (buying ½ points)
    3 Team Parlay 100.00 625.51

whos with me?!!

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Id take Oklahoma if I were you!

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Sooo....in the Gamecocks or Tigers thread, you advise me to take S.Caro. ML and you don't even have the balls to play it yourself? Gtfo....

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

see no reason why tex cant win...scared of lsu gm as well, not sure i trust scary to wax uga and go on road and beat tigers..man you got a terrible number on wvu bro, im down with the mountain folk but i like them a lot better at -3...

Smutbucket

Quote Originally Posted by CBASS View Post
    Sooo....in the Gamecocks or Tigers thread, you advise me to take S.Caro. ML and you don't even have the balls to play it yourself? Gtfo....
    Ya this isnt my only bet on the game, you retard. like I said I feel extremely safe with the pts....

Smutbucket

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    see no reason why tex cant win...scared of lsu gm as well, not sure i trust scary to wax uga and go on road and beat tigers..man you got a terrible number on wvu bro, im down with the mountain folk but i like them a lot better at -3...
    you gotta believe in the numbers banker. stop being brainwashed by these situational backers. bottom line is south carolina will move the ball on this LSU def, LSU will struggle on offense,

some other things about game. kevin minter stud LB for LSU that had 10 tackles, 2 sacks, and forced fumble in 1st half of UF game, they LB that went out momentarily and florida ran the ball right down the field on them? the one were muschamp kept changing formations/exploiting weaknesses to confuse the replacement LB ? you think spurrier wont do this? see this opportunity? be prepared to attack these new LBs? not to mention all the injuries on the offensive line for LSU....

ya my books a bitch, but again I see ttech being WAY over-rated. they only had 22 pts of offense the last 2 weeks on average defenses at best....like you I dont see anyone stopping geno.....

as for texas, easy win. $

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ltrain
    Ltrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    Ya this isnt my only bet on the game, you retard. like I said I feel extremely safe with the pts....
    LSU dangerous in this situation. South Carolina isa bad road team, going into crazy coonassville gonna make em even worse road team. Miles rarely ever lose 2 in a row. MUST WIN Situation for LSU!! Bad spot for The "old ball coach gonna be worried about muschamp and rival florida next game. Beware

Smutbucket

oh shit my bad...lol.....

I was reading this article and misread it.....its actually Kwon Alexander who broke his ankle.....they started off talking about Minter and then end of article it says "Unfortunately, he's lost for the remainder of the season after breaking his ankle in this contest." but it was talking about Kwon, my bad

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...florida/page/3

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    you gotta believe in the numbers banker. stop being brainwashed by these situational backers. bottom line is south carolina will move the ball on this LSU def, LSU will struggle on offense,
    dont even know the numbers, just general facts of life in the sec make me incredibly skeptical of scary in this gm..they def playing the better fb but that dont always mean a whole lot. off big win and swamp at night after a lsu loss? i just doubt i can do it, ive never been brainwashed bro some situations i hold in higher regard than others..im not playing lsu, doubt i touch it but scary is scary this week imo, while they were a no brainer easy play last week (been screaming all year uga wasnt a top 5 team), no sense in giving any of that good money back on a gm i think it a total coinflip...

Smutbucket

ya no its risky, I will admit it, because were going against all the "trends", but if you look at some of the ATS trends LSU at home is like 5-17 ATS at home, so it makes me a little more confident, I just cant resist these big games, love to watch em with money on em :-D