jakeloftin2186
    jakeloftin2186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1188

asu vs colorado thursday nite

Haven't watched either team... anyone have a clue about them?? I'm getting -23 o/u 56.5

Smoooookeyyyyy
    I back and tail Seer a lot! xD
    Smoooookeyyyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 250

Colorado could cover.

mrsolodolo21
    mrsolodolo21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7319

Both teams are coming off bye weeks. This is a less than ideal spot for ASU; on the road, weekday game, high altitude, and they might be looking ahead to their matchup against no. 2 Oregon next week. Having said that, it is really hard to take this CU team, especially when their defense is getting carved up week in and week out. ASU has a potent spread attack that should give the Buffs problems all night. There were some concerns about ASU playing on the road early in the season, but their 27-17 win at Cal in their last game somewhat silenced those doubts. Colorado gave up nearly 500 yards in their last game (at home) vs UCLA, where they lost 42-14, and they needed a late garbage time touchdown to even make it that close. Maybe CU will be motivated following their bye and playing on national television, but I don't see any way they can stop this ASU offense.

avssakic
    avssakic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4193

ASU rolls, CU is horrible

luckyutah
    luckyutah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2565

CU is horrible and ASU should roll . . . but home dogs have done well on weekday games this season. Both teams are coming off a bye week and Colorado just might get up for this game. On paper, ASU should destroy Colorado, but my biggest worry is that ASU has Oregon next week. And its not next Saturday either, it will be the next Thursday so ASU still only has a week to prepare for the Ducks. For that reason alone, I would stay away.

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

asu should roll, but that's a lot of points to lay on a thursday night on the road in that altitude...

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

colorado if i had to play it, but will be passing here. gl

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

ASU team total over

GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Initially thought there was value in Colorado, then I remember how bad they can be. Still -22 is a lot of points for ASU to cover. I'm staying away from it

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teased AZ at -15.5 (when the line was -21.5). They can cover a couple touchdowns & a 3 pt conversion. As folks said, despite the obvious disparity of both teams, the factors of road/altitude/Oregon make -23 too many points to lay.

GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bane View Post
    Teased AZ at -15.5 (when the line was -21.5). They can cover a couple touchdowns & a 3 pt conversion. As folks said, despite the obvious disparity of both teams, the factors of road/altitude/Oregon make -23 too many points to lay.
    But I think there are better values out there.

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed. Tough to find value w/ teasers, esp in NCAA. Jonsed for Thurs play & this was the most conservative (likely most expensive) way to do it.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

-22 is not hard for ASU to cover.