pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon can only play whos on their schedule and since there is no playoff YET they will only have to beat that SEC team once. If you think The only reason oregon is playing so well is because they play in the Pac 12 YOUR A FOOL.

pick4player
    pick4player's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

bama going to lose to usc in sec title game....the real usc vs org in title game... org-1.5

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Long way to go boys but Ore. uptempo would give Bama some trouble IMO

Dux90
    Dux90's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    If you turds dont know that Oregon is the BEST team in the country by now your beyond help AND you will ALWAYS lose money.FACT.
    Oregon is really good but not number 1 so you obviously haven't got your head pulled clear out your ass

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Bama would destroy Oregon

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I would love to see a Tide/Ducks national title game, but I just don't see it happening. Oregon will throw in a clunker one of these weeks and lose. Plus Bama has to run through a few teams that could beat them if they are not on top of their game.

darko3131
    Update your status
    darko3131's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

you want to crown them, crown them. Had Washington but all I could do was root for a backdoor cover as soon as the game kicked off.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I would love to see Bama v/s Ore, Hell I hope its Bama v/s anyone, Roll Tide! With that being said. BAMA would have to be the favorite in the BCS championship game v/s Oregon here is why. The long break from regular season end to the actual game is enough for a team such as Bama to spend 3 weeks on conditioning to get ready for the uptempo Ore style. Add to that Saban gets 5 weeks or so total preparation time to get ready for Ore add it all up and the answer is clear. Dont Bet Against Saban

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by qsilver335 View Post
    I would love to see a Tide/Ducks national title game, but I just don't see it happening. Oregon will throw in a clunker one of these weeks and lose. Plus Bama has to run through a few teams that could beat them if they are not on top of their game.

Look at the S C H E D U L E and factor in that Bama will draw a MONSTER in the SEC title game and then tell me who is more likely to take a loss. I will give you a hint its in the south. Fckng RUBES.

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Bama would destroy Oregon
    The auto FADE chimes in. Thanks im more confident the ever.

First 12