ecrybdep
    ecrybdep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Hot Cappers

New to this site and I was just wondering who the hot cappers are....with good insights and picks...thanx

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by ecrybdep View Post
    New to this site and I was just wondering who the hot cappers are....with good insights and picks...thanx
    Try to find 2-3 people who fit what you're looking for in terms of insight and picks then use their picks to back-check your own. For example if I make a pick and see someone whose info I value on the same side then I feel better about it and might put a little more on it than normal. I wouldn't advise just blindly tailing people unless you aren't confident in your capping and if that's the case try to find someone who has a profitable angle in a given sport.

ecrybdep
    ecrybdep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    Try to find 2-3 people who fit what you're looking for in terms of insight and picks then use their picks to back-check your own. For example if I make a pick and see someone whose info I value on the same side then I feel better about it and might put a little more on it than normal. I wouldn't advise just blindly tailing people unless you aren't confident in your capping and if that's the case try to find someone who has a profitable angle in a given sport.
    Thanx JT thats what I was planning to do...mayb tail some calls, but mostly to compare picks and get more info...thanks for the knowledge though and would you know any good cappers on this site?

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big Deemer!

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by ecrybdep View Post
    Thanx JT thats what I was planning to do...mayb tail some calls, but mostly to compare picks and get more info...thanks for the knowledge though and would you know any good cappers on this site?
    There's plenty of good people around here depending on the sport you are looking for. I really couldn't tell you a rank or who is hotter than others right now but wanted to give you a good base to start from. Personally its been awhile since I could point out a couple guys and say you're probably safe following him over the long-term, I tend to focus more on gaining any info I can toward what I already have in mind to play.