Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Harry's Week 6 College Picks

Boyz,

I'm gonna let the big dogs hunt this week. Admittedly, some of these pooches ain't exactly Westminster entries, but I can't resist but to take the generous points in a lot of this week's games.....

ARMY +8- against BC
    I'm gonna overlook Army's abysmal performance last week. Why? Because the Eagles of BC are not very good. Coach Spaz is a goner. Last year they at least had a stout defense. This year they opened up their offense, but somehow opened up their defense too. This is too many points for them to give.

MIAMI-OHIO +20 against CINCINNATTI
    Big instate rivalry. The MAC teams have impressed out of conference this year. Miami-O should put up enough points to keep it within the number.

UCONN +7 against RUTGERS
    The Scarlet Knights are undefeated. That won't last forever. UConn has struggled on offense this year but their D has been fantastic. It should be enough to keep them within the number here, and I wouldn't be surprised with an outright upset.

NC STATE +16- against FLORIDA STATE
    The Wolfpack turned the ball over 6 times last week and still almost beat Miami. Assuming they hold onto the ball a bit better this week, their offense should be able to put up a few scores against the Seminoles stout defense and keep it within the number.

MISSISSIPPI +13 against TEXAS A&M
    The Rebs have already seen Texas and Alabama so the Aggies shouldn't put too much of a scare into them. I'll take the home dog on an Oxford Saturday night.

MIAMI +14 against NOTRE DAME
    Sooner or later someone is gonna put up a good fight against the Irish. My guess is it comes this week. Gimme the convicts plus the points.

COLORADO STATE +17- against FRESNO STATE
    The Bulldogs of Fresno are 5-0 ATS. With that comes situations like this where they find themselves laying a bundle on the road. The Rams suck but I'll take the home dog at altitude.

Those are my plays, boyz. Follow at your own risk.

As always, good luck.
    Harry

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22629

Good luck Harry. Thanx for posting

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Thanks, Shopbar.....this has been a tough year to get a definitive feel on trends. A year or two ago it seemed easier to lay the heavy wood with teams trying to impress the BCS pollsters. This year, it seems the leaders have come back to the pack. Play the big favorites at your own risk.

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Always good to see you on here Harry. Best of luck to you sir

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

Hope you hit some of these but got a lot of $$ on really bad teams.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks Solid, However I see a lot of the Sure Fcktard FADES jumping all over the Dogs!!!! Tread careful. GL