Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Jermer's FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ WEEKEND BONANZA (FREE $$$$ ALL WEEKEND LONG SPECIAL)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FREE $ PLAYS RECORD: 31-19 (Say, what?)

NCAA FOOTBALL

7:00PM

Pittsburgh vs. Syracuse

Jermer's Comments: Hello again, SBR following. It's that time again. More FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. And not just a little FREE $$$$$$$$, I'm talking FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$ all weekend long. A marathon of FREE $$$$$$$$. A FREE $$$$$$$$$$$ BONANZA!

We're winning and we are winning BIG, aren't we boys? Thanks again for all the emails, texts, and letters of support. I appreciate it.

All is not good on Jermer's side of the fence though, yea we're winning money but I'm on crutches I was in Walmart today shopping for bananas and grape soda when I walked around the corner and this little kid ran right into me. Her head right into my thigh. So the kid hits the ground, and her mom turns around and she saw me standing over her daughter on the floor. So the kid gets up and is like "mommy mommy that black man pushed me" I was like wtf? So I set my bananas down because I knew this was going to get ugly. So the white lady mom takes her shopping cart and rams it into my knee. She messed it up bad, I went out on a stretcher. I'm home its bandaged and swollen and i have a doctors appointment Monday. Walmart has video of the whole incident so Imma sue this white lady and take her Lexus and her daughter. Jermer don't play that shit. I don't hit no kids.

Anyway, this college football game tonight is whack. Odd-makers got the total wrong. I see a 21-20 kinda final. The 1st play of the free money extravaganza is UNDERS

Pick: Pittsburgh vs. Syracuse UNDER 59.5

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

STRAIGHT BET Oct 05 NCAAF TOTAL u59½-110 (PITTSBURGH vs. SYRACUSE) Risk 110.00 To Win 100.00

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahahaha

HatersGonnaHate
    HatersGonnaHate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

are you F*ckingg kidding me?

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    ???

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Dead serious. I suggest you tail all weekend

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Harun don't hate. Let's make $$$$ this weekend. Plays all these and I guarantee you will be up Sunday night

playr101
    playr101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1511

those damn little white kids! always running into the black man.

GL w/ your plays

-playr101

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

14-10 at half we are looking good! I'm releasing play 2......

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FREE $ PLAYS RECORD: PENDING

CFL FOOTBALL

9:00PM

Hamilton Tigercats @ Edmonton Eskimos

Jermer's Comments: HERE IS FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Play #2 of the Jermer's FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ WEEKEND BONANZA (FREE $$$$ ALL WEEKEND LONG SPECIAL)

I actually think Hamilton wins the game outright. But take the 3 points for legit $

Pick: Hamilton Tigercats+3

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

I approve of this thread.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by turbozed View Post
    I approve of this thread.
    Im glad you like pal.
    We're gonna kill (AT LEAST +3 units by Sunday night)
    These peeps bail on me when I lose 1 play, then they miss 6 wins. Its a shame.

acl123
    syndicate

Mind on my money and my money on my mind special

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    Mind on my money and my money on my mind special

Ive never had 2 FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$ plays at the same time. I need a new name like:

"SUPER FREE $$$$$$$" or "DOUBLE DA $$$$ YO"

ACL you always tail my plays, you on this shit yo?

By the way ACL no Jermer up ur crib this weekend, my benz is at the shop still

acl123
    syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3462 View Post

Ive never had 2 FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$ plays at the same time. I need a new name like:

"SUPER FREE $$$$$$$" or "DOUBLE DA $$$$ YO"

ACL you always tail my plays, you on this shit yo?

By the way ACL no Jermer up ur crib this weekend, my benz is at the shop still
    Yes i tailed.

FREE $$$$$$$$

acl123
    syndicate

Does this guy ever lose???

RJKing
    RJKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3847

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

1-1
    Last edited by Jerm3462; 10-06-12 at 01:58 AM.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    Does this guy ever lose???
    uh yeah. he just did. "Hamilton Tiger Cats +3" Guy loses about half his posted plays.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Yo Jermer Hit up this Parlay tomorrow my N*gga:

(1) Rutgers vs. UConn - OVER 40 points
    (2) Wisconsin (-14) vs. Illinois
    (3) Tigers RL at home vs. the A's
    (4) Northwestern (+3) at Penn State

Bet $40 to win $510 at 5 Dimes

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jermer is sharp

Nice work

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jermer how much of your winnings did you contribute to the Romney campaign? And I donts means Moet!

acl123
    syndicate

Today was a good day special

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FREE $ PLAYS RECORD: 32-20 (Say, what?)

Israel Soccer

2:00PM

Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Ashdod

Jermer's Comments: The winning continues....... I see 3 goals here. Top 2 scoring Jew teams going at it.

FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Pick:
    Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Ashdod OVER 2.5

Points Awarded:

shooms79 gave Jerm3462 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

thanks boss. Keep em comming

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FREE $ PLAYS RECORD: 33-20 (Who dis?)

Austria Soccer

12:30PM

Rapid Vienna vs. Magna Wiener Neustadt

Jermer's Comments: The winning continues....... Hey listen here I dont really bet soccer sides usually but I really like this play so Im gonna do it.

FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Pick: Rapid Vienna -1.5 (-120)

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I have an NFL play later as well, and that should wrap up the FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$ BONANZA with a +3 unit weekend as I predicted. Holla' at ya later