FB1907
    FB1907's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 296

Thoughts on Utah St/PITT teaser tom night!!

Sup dudes! was thinking about this tease tomorrow night. Pitt to +7.5 and Utah State to +13. i think the pitt and cuse game will be close, i really don't see cuse pulling away and owning pitt tom night. i think pitt showed their ugly side the first two games and are picking things up. They have a solid running game and not bad with the pass. Cuse has a good passing game but that seems to be about it, don't really like their D much. They kept it close with usc for a lil but USC really sucks they should be nowhere near a ranked position imho. After seeing them play tonight and for the past couple weeks i think a lot of decent unranked teams could keep it close with them or pull an upset against USC. I see pitt maybe winning outright but if they lose it seems like it should be close. on the other hand Utah state is a good team. 16-14 @ Wisco is not that bad for a wac team. they haven't really played great competition and BYU should be a big test for them i think they are going to come out with an explosive offense and really show BYU that they are here to play this year. BYU routed hawaii last week but let's face it it's hawaii and they struggled with injures on defense throughout the game. Well sorry for the long rant but wanted some thoughts on this. appreciate it!

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Quote Originally Posted by FB1907 View Post
    Sup dudes! was thinking about this tease tomorrow night. Pitt to +7.5 and Utah State to +13. i think the pitt and cuse game will be close, i really don't see cuse pulling away and owning pitt tom night. i think pitt showed their ugly side the first two games and are picking things up. They have a solid running game and not bad with the pass. Cuse has a good passing game but that seems to be about it, don't really like their D much. They kept it close with usc for a lil but USC really sucks they should be nowhere near a ranked position imho. After seeing them play tonight and for the past couple weeks i think a lot of decent unranked teams could keep it close with them or pull an upset against USC. I see pitt maybe winning outright but if they lose it seems like it should be close. on the other hand Utah state is a good team. 16-14 @ Wisco is not that bad for a wac team. they haven't really played great competition and BYU should be a big test for them i think they are going to come out with an explosive offense and really show BYU that they are here to play this year. BYU routed hawaii last week but let's face it it's hawaii and they struggled with injures on defense throughout the game. Well sorry for the long rant but wanted some thoughts on this. appreciate it!
    I think it's perfect.
    Points Awarded:

FB1907 gave Eric22174 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Eric22174

Just remember these two Qb's have seen each other before in the Carrier dome. And Tony got the best of Syracuses QB (Nassib maybe don't know how to spell it). I think the Pitt running game will play a big role in this game. http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=302890183

FB1907

Quote Originally Posted by Eric22174 View Post
    Just remember these two Qb's have seen each other before in the Carrier dome. And Tony go the best of him. I think the Pitt running game will play a big role in this game. http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=302890183
    yeah i checked this out.. thanx! was possily thinking about the under. But not really sure. If i do i'l put something small on it. just cuz most of these friday night games always seem to go under despite what "shootout" the game is supposed to be. Also kinda debating whether i should teas byu to -1 or utah st to +13..the whole home factor thing for BYU kinda has me on the edge of my seat.

Eric22174

Quote Originally Posted by FB1907 View Post
    yeah i checked this out.. thanx! was possily thinking about the under. But not really sure. If i do i'l put something small on it. just cuz most of these friday night games always seem to go under despite what "shootout" the game is supposed to be. Also kinda debating whether i should teas byu to -1 or utah st to +13..the whole home factor thing for BYU kinda has me on the edge of my seat.
    Well remember the QB for BYU can't pass. With Riley Nelson out the Offensive Cord has had to find different ways to get the new QB out of the pocket. They will run him a lot and he broke a great run last week on national television BUT i'm not sure what the Utah defense is like. I would be lying if i told you because i haven't seen tape on them. And they don't have game notes or video on the web. Utah State has covered the last few meetings. I think you just take the points because the moment you end up thinking BYU is going to win is when Utah State waxes that ass.

FB1907

Quote Originally Posted by Eric22174 View Post
    Well remember the QB for BYU can't pass. With Riley Nelson out the Offensive Cord has had to find different ways to get the new QB out of the pocket. They will run him a lot and he broke a great run last week on national television BUT i'm not sure what the Utah defense is like. I would be lying if i told you because i haven't seen tape on them. And they don't have game notes or video on the web. Utah State has covered the last few meetings. I think you just take the points because the moment you end up thinking BYU is going to win is when Utah State waxes that ass.
    Word bro!..Plus last years matchup went 27-24. BYU won with a last second TD at home..Utah state had them beat!.So the revenge factor might kick in tom night...Def gonna go with the safer bet +13. Also checked out the stats/records for Utah state Seems that they are an improving program..should be interesting to see what happens. good luck to you my friend!.....

FB1907

Oh and i forgot about the whole qb thing. yeah he did break a run but wouldn't hold much value on that since it was against a lack luster hawaii team who had two blowout injuries on D. good luck!