New to the site don't know crap about capping or anything will only put teams that I'v seen play on here and games I feel confident about. I'll give a 1-10* scale 10 being the highest on how strongly I feel about the game. Input is appreciated.

NCAA
Mich -3 Purdue 8*
Buddy is a huge Mich homer would love to see them lose here but theres no way. Purdue's defense is suspect and Mich lost to a legit defensive teams in Bama and Notre Dame. Should run all over Purdue. Shoelace and anyone else and this is probably the week DRob doesn't commit any turnovers I see them winning by at least a TD.

Nebraska +5 Ohio St. *7
Ohio St....I fking hate them. I'm a huge Badger homer that should say enough but that being said I pay close attention to the B1G. Nebraska showed something in their 17 point second half comeback against my boys. UW is improving and that O-line is getting back to what it was it isn't there yet, but that being said don't be surprised if they are back in Indy. Anyways, huge gut feeling Nebraska wins outright "I actually see them going to Indy this year". Ohio St. can't really be that much better then last year just because of Urban Meyer and it shows this week. Putting money on Nebraska ml also is most likely worthwhile.

LSU -3 Florida *5
LSU is LSU. Is that even a sentence? Florida's offense isn't going to do much and LSU is tired of dropping in the polls and will get back on track here. I see them being unbeaten when they get to Bama for the battle of the unbeatens 2012.

West Va. +7 Texas *3
Isn't it about time for Texas to choke like every other year? Legit Heisman canidate in West. Va and Texas's defense hasen't shown me anything after watching them play Ok. St. Would sprinkle on the over possible but hasen't come out yet.

FSU -13.5 NC. St. *8
Hell yeah I'll roll with the public on the legit #2 team in the nation against NC. St....duh State lost by 14 to Tennessee what do you think is gunna happen against FSU?

Northwestern +3.5 PSU *4
Just don't see PSU keeping up with Northwestern's offense. Think NU wins this outright.

NFL
Saints -3 Chargers *7
Saints just kept up with the Pack and I can't see them going 0-5.

Denver NE over 52 *8
Peyton Manning Tom Brady nuff said.

Green Bay -6.5 Indy *7
I guess the reason they are only 6.5 point favs is they are going to Indy.

Didn't even notice this at the start but I picked all road teams. I guess I'm gunna like hearing boos on the t.v. this week. BOL everyone.