csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

Does texas lose tonight?

I am starting to worry about my -2.5 Texas bet I made. I know the line is now -1. Also I've read about the players who will be missing and I am not too worried about them, but is this a huge trap? Texas should handle OK St. but then again Texas hasn't really played anyone besides Ole Miss and who knows how good Ole Miss really is.

What do you guys think? I know a lot of people here love Texas as the play but it just seems to easy...

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

If OSU's starting QB wasn't injured I would take OSU. With that said, their backup has been putting up huge numbers as well.

To be honest, we really don't know how good either team is. Texas has played no one. Ole Miss sucks.

Likewise, OSU hasn't played anyone either. When they played a team with a pulse (Arizona) they lost. It was on the road in the freshman QB's first start though.

This game is really tough. I always take the short home dog but I don't know if I'll play this one.

bankOmAn
    bankOmAn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

I'm on TX -1, then again I'm a Texas fan so my opinion is automatically void lol

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

think you gotta play tex here but ive been wrong before, as bigD mentioned that qb being out is a big deal...like the under as well...

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a tough one Bank. I have no position on the Game so Im rooting for you! Bank you know what the best thing about having North Western at 50-1 to win the big ten is. The INELIGIBLE team is Gonna DO ALL THE WORK FOR US!!!! North Western 5-0 ATS!!! Ride her till she bucks ya!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    This is a tough one Bank. I have no position on the Game so Im rooting for you! Bank you know what the best thing about having North Western at 50-1 to win the big ten is. The INELIGIBLE team is Gonna DO ALL THE WORK FOR US!!!! North Western 5-0 ATS!!! Ride her till she bucks ya!

that is actually quite genius bro...i think purdue wins it myself but wont be 1st time im wrong, especially in the big 10 as that conf can be my cryptonite...my bro-in-law and his fam from tex and if you seen me posting tex plays over the yrs they generally pretty solid and a lot of that is these guys are degens like us and pretty in tune with the program, think this a huge gm for them and they come out and handle business..

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Texas defense is the difference in this game. Texas wins by 6

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    that is actually quite genius bro...i think purdue wins it myself but wont be 1st time im wrong, especially in the big 10 as that conf can be my cryptonite

Big 10 is WIDE OPEN with OSU out of the running 50-1 was an absurd price. Im backing NW ML next week at Penn st. They will probably be a small Dog hope to get +160 or better.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Eric22174 View Post
    Texas defense is the difference in this game. Texas wins by 6
    I agree. With all the unknowns about each team, it's typically smarter to back the team with the better defense.

Eric22174

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I agree. With all the unknowns about each team, it's typically smarter to back the team with the better defense.

Also, people still think this is the same Oklahoma State defense of last year. Not even close.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Big 10 is WIDE OPEN with OSU out of the running 50-1 was an absurd price. Im backing NW ML next week at Penn st. They will probably be a small Dog hope to get +160 or better.
    love when the smart kids are dogs..

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Eric22174 View Post
    Also, people still think this is the same Oklahoma State defense of last year. Not even close.
    On the otherside, OSU has a really good system, they're at home, and we have no idea how good Texas really is.

I would lean Texas but I would not go big on this game. The #12 team in the country is only favored by 2 on the road here....

2daBank

On the otherside, OSU has a really good system, they're at home, and we have no idea how good Texas really is.

I would lean Texas but I would not go big on this game. The #12 team in the country is only favored by 2 on the road here....
    jury def still out on tex offense...like the under as well, number seems crazy high to me..i think 31 be enough to win...

Eric22174

They are the last team in a 4 game par to win 796$. I'm a strong believer in Ash and Mack Brown. Mack Brown has seen these two Running backs before especially last year. I also have them and Wisconsin going in another 4 game parlay to win $500+ thats all thats left to win. All my cards are posted in other threads started by me. GL

bankOmAn
    bankOmAn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

GL fellas!!