Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Got baited in yet again
    Never fukkin learn
    Gophers look like dog shyt, ughhhhhh
    I have Iowa. Hit them back with Nevada at 2pm

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

what's the record of hot consensus plays on here? i'd say terrible... clemson later today

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    what's the record of hot consensus plays on here? i'd say terrible... clemson later today
    You think that Clemson is the play? I think Boston College would be the play with the line going down and the public being on Clemson. Also, Boyd got injured last game and he isn't going to quite 100% in this game. You risk losing him in this game. This isn't a game i'll probably bet because ACC teams are unpredictable from time-to-time.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why the fcuk is Coach Kill still trying to run the fcuking ball when they are down by 24? This game is absolutely killing my plays.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3635

I researched this game a bit yesterday and was blown away by Gophers record @ Iowa over the last 30 years. They are like 2-12 with practically all their losses being by double digits. Over the same time period they are .500 at home vs the Hawkeyes. That coupled with the fashion Minn. beat UNLV, Western Michigan and Syracuse did not impress me. I had a strog lean towards Iowa but decided to pass. Iowa looking good so far.

gojetsgomoxies

Quote Originally Posted by Eric22174 View Post
    You think that Clemson is the play? I think Boston College would be the play with the line going down and the public being on Clemson. Also, Boyd got injured last game and he isn't going to quite 100% in this game. You risk losing him in this game. This isn't a game i'll probably bet because ACC teams are unpredictable from time-to-time.
    i'm thinking clemson is the same as minnesota so i think we agree. also fsu as a hot chatboard/forum/public pick... i think those are the 3 that come to mind.

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i'm thinking clemson is the same as minnesota so i think we agree. also fsu as a hot chatboard/forum/public pick... i think those are the 3 that come to mind.
    Exactly.

gojetsgomoxies

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    I researched this game a bit yesterday and was blown away by Gophers record @ Iowa over the last 30 years. They are like 2-12 with practically all their losses being by double digits. Over the same time period they are .500 at home vs the Hawkeyes. That coupled with the fashion Minn. beat UNLV, Western Michigan and Syracuse did not impress me. I had a strog lean towards Iowa but decided to pass. Iowa looking good so far.
    i thot someone said series was much tighter than past power ratings would suggest

classic spot. iowa has been garbage. minnesota has been much better than expected. but iowa traditionally much better. and goodcoach with good talent

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

8 minutes left in the game, down 17 points and fcuking Head Coach Jerry Kill has the Gophers running the ball. SMFH

gojetsgomoxies

7-0 boston college LOL (and i'm on clemson)...

i swear if we had faded the top 3 hot picks (higher profile games) each week from this forum this week i think you'd be 70%+ so far this year.

clemson, fsu and minnesota this week..... 0-1 so far.