tiger_bait
    tiger_bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11442

minn vs iowa

leaning the gophers here with the points but so is the public which always scares me. Any reason I should take the home team and lay the points?

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Quote Originally Posted by tiger_bait View Post
    leaning the gophers here with the points but so is the public which always scares me. Any reason I should take the home team and lay the points?
    Iowa is coming off an upsetting loss last week. Minnesota is by far the worse 4-0 team in the country. Iowa is playing at home and will right the ship. Iowa win 30-17

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

the public isnt always wrong!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    the public isnt always wrong!
    that is very true, but something about a dog getting the majority of the love scares the living shit out of me,,,,damn near everyone i know likes gophers today and the only ppl who dont are basically just fading those ppl, lol...ya'll can have this shitfest...bol

theangryelf
    theangryelf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

iowa found some offense last week which has been their biggest problem this year...tough loss last week to central michigan...hawkeyes win and cover this one

huskincorn
    huskincorn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Iowa covers, I know they do suck and tend to keep crappy teams close, but like Eric mentioned Minnesota is the worst undefeated team out there. Also last year Iowa got out to a nice lead against Minnesota and I could see this game going that route again.