pimpinaces
    pimpinaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

C.mich. At N.illinois -10

Not to familiar with C.mich. All i know is the N.illinois has no such thing called Defense. I can not figure out why they are favored by so much everyweek?? Im really itching to take the 10pts. What am i missing here..N.illinois is not that good???

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Before CMU's upset last week on Iowa, they were about 1-15 ATS in the past two years. Incidentally, that one win was last year against NIU when the Huskies had their best QB in their history. NIU can do it but suddenly it has been seeming CMU can hang around. Not a bad pick really to go with the Chippewas, just realize you will be picking a team that is 2 for 17 ATS in the last two years.

Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

u missing almost everything? CMU gets blown in this one

dknight734
    dknight734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

kindda like CMI in this one. NIU hasn't really blown anyone out, CMI can stay around and the line is going down instead of up with everyone on NIU

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Liking NIU alot on this one personally. Central also has no D and a worse offense that turns the ball over IMO. Central on back to back roadies and coming off there best win since Kelly left them. Think its a bad spot for CMU and wouldnt be surprised if Northern blows em out. Just another opinion. GL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hemlock21