COLLEGEBALLGURU
    COLLEGEBALLGURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

CollegeBallGuru's(CBG) Insider Picks & Analysis

Hey SBR, I'm new to posting but not new to the forum. I'd like to start tracking my record in this thread, but first I'll give a small introduction of myself.

My name is John and I have been following college football for well over 15 years. My father was an offensive coordinator for a division I school and went on to coach in lower level college teams after the program was shook down and he was let go.

I often got to hang out with many of future pros and picked up valuable information in my teenage years. Once I found sports betting, I essentially found my dream. I'm now in my mid 30's and bet sports heavily, mostly college football. I'm not like most posters here. I regularly clear 6 figures in college football each year and have used this money to maintain a very comfortable lifestyle. I didn't get started like most of the winners here though...

The first game I bet on was when one of the guys who I had become close friends with told me they were going to throw a game. Like a true degen (I was young and stupid) I took about $5k out of the money I was saving for college and having a known a few guys who would regularly take bets on games, I approached one and asked for all 5k on this game. They were 14 point favorites and I took the money line on the dog. Local gave me +400.

I'll never forget that game... they threw an interception on their first possession which was returned for a TD and I never had to look back. Thinking back on it now, it was probably one of the easiest games I had ever bet on in my life. Since that day I continued to bet on fixes that I was handed from friends I had made when I was younger and have manged to use my own knowledge of the teams and the games to my advantage. These days I still get the odd insider tip, but I also have a few "geeks" crunching numbers and also tend to play a lot of the high-edge games that I see opportunity in.

While my results have been consistent, the industry has not. In the past 7 years and have been limited and scammed by more than a few books as well as a handful of locals. It never really bothered me, mostly because I knew I was on the good end of nearly every bet I made, but at some point its no longer about the money, its about the respect and getting paid.

I'm posting because my most recent local has disappeared on me this year and I'm owed a big amount. So I've made the decision to move to Vegas. I moved to Vegas last week and still looking to get settled in, I will be listing my plays on here for both my own entertainment and to make the community some money along the way.

I just wired a big amount to one of the more "respected" books and will hopefully get SBR's help if they decide not to pay.

I know that there's a lot of fluff on the forum and a lot of "wannabe" posters, and I imagine that I'll take some flack for my first post, but let's just let the results speak for themselves. I've got no problem proving myself and earning the respect one pick at a time.

With that said , here is my strongest play of the week

my units will vary from 1 units -10 units with 10 unit plays being the strongest

BAYLOR VS VIRGINIA O 81.5 8 units This game will be in the high 90's and well into the 100's
    can't give too much information away but this is my favorite of the year thus far.

GOOD LUCK!!

CBG

sapidoc
    oddsfire
    sapidoc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 712

Thought this post was full of shit, but then.....

1 2 3 4 Total
    (25) Baylor 14 21 7 21 63 Final
    (9) West Virginia 14 21 21 14 70

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. Looking forward to the next play.

COLLEGEBALLGURU

Alright , sorry I been MIA and did not get to post my plays last week. I hope some of you guys cashed that easy winner on the Baylor/West Virginia game. The kid Gino Smith is really something else . Anyways, on to this week's plays. I should be settled in now and will have plays throughout the week.

1-0 8 UNITS

Texas A&M -7 -110 7 UNITS Texas A&M is my biggest play, coming off a terrible game against Ole Miss, they will be hungry to whip LSU Tech , Coming into last game , they only had one turn over, They had 6 turn overs last game and still coverd. Line should be -10 for that game . I expect them to win by 2 touchdowns there

Auburn +5.5 -110 5 UNITS

Texas Tech +4 -110 4 UNITS

ARKANSAS -18 2 UNITS I expect Arkansas to blow out Kentucky here but they have been unpredictable so I'm staying small for now

Good luck all

COLLEGEBALLGURU

Had a real rough week last week losing texas a&m and having Arkansas get cancelled.
    I'm rolling with Texas A&m for 10 units again and making it my play of the year thus far.

Texas A&M +3.5 10 UNITS

Good luck

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Good luck.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats the logic, CBG?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Yeah, I'm curious too.

What about Texas AM makes them the strongest play of the year? Especially against LSU.

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Love the A&M play. We have an early 11 AM road game for LSU who has not been sharp on the road and after a big emotional win against SC last week. A&M is tough at home, don't overreact too much to the La Tech game.