ThePancreas
    ThePancreas's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used to be 'cross the street ....some names missing here

Whatever happened to that guy Pags?

And I remember a tout, MachineChoice. I watched/read his thread last year or maybe it was 2 years ago, and what a mess/entertainment that was.

And Fishhead, didn't Fishhead used to post college football picks?

And BigBoyDan? Where is he?

And another tout, "Football Jesus". He would post his picks, and then have 5-6 different ghosts all praising him. It was fun to watch. They cleaned that stuff up, which is nice.

I always loved reading this board, the change in the format is taking used to reading/posting, but its good.

There were so many characters here, and just don't them 'round these parts.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

and how you can you forget the legendary Brahmabull?

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Man i forgot about MachineChoice and BrahmaBull. I've lurked around this board for awhile. Wonder what happened to these guys.

Bucky buck
    Bucky buck's Avatar Become A Pro!

what about spladle08?? i always liked his insight and tailed him quite a bit last season

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

brahma has switched over to the HGH forums after losing most of his bank account on sports betting.

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Noob question. How do you know someone is a tout? Is it that every play they post is a "lock" or major announcement? Is it that others instantly pile on and say that's an outstanding pick/value? Is it that they don't post a win/loss record? Those are my best guesses... just asking you vets.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bane View Post
    Noob question. How do you know someone is a tout? Is it that every play they post is a "lock" or major announcement? Is it that others instantly pile on and say that's an outstanding pick/value? Is it that they don't post a win/loss record? Those are my best guesses... just asking you vets.
    a tout is just a guy who charges money for his picks (90% of the time the guy is a losing bettor and should never be followed).

you can usually tell which guys will try to go tout by how they post. falsified records, long write ups, etc.

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohhhh, ok. Thanks. I didn't realize some people who post here actually get paid for their picks.

ThePancreas
    ThePancreas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bane View Post
    Ohhhh, ok. Thanks. I didn't realize some people who post here actually get paid for their picks.
    They don't.

But they "think" if they post a thread here (or any gambling forum), and get hot they may have potential customers.

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Do you guys remember that douche sammy or something that used to post in crazy font and colors and just make these insane claims about his bets?

thenatti
    thenatti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

what about elstugato...and his 'for your boy' plays

freewinners4u
    freewinners4u's Avatar Become A Pro!

ahh the forum touts

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

dozer comes to mind...