dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

5 and 7 last week guys, let's try again.

we made our best (only one) selection last week and ended up at 5-7. LSU and W Virginia killed us. Let's try again and give it some thought, only one pick. I would like us to hit close to 60% on best selection only.

I am giving serious consideration to the over in ARK/AM game, they will score no doubt about that and they can score quickly but the line is high. I want to do some more study on AM offense. If I think they can score via the air I will make that my official pick later in the week. Ark secondary is not good, but they will be working all week on that.

What do you think guys, I know it is early so I will bump this up later in the week.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida State -16.5 and consider Minnesota at +6.5

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

okay later decide on which one, if you don't I will select your first pick FS

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

feel like my arizona call wasn't so bad but obviously it actually missed by a mile

colorado +21 vs ucla

(also like akron alot but colo is my pick)

nit question but 2 people with same pick, does that count double or single in record?

btw, title of thread doesn't really indicate that it's "everyone pick 1 game thread"

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    feel like my arizona call wasn't so bad but obviously it actually missed by a mile

colorado +21 vs ucla

(also like akron alot but colo is my pick)

nit question but 2 people with same pick, does that count double or single in record?

btw, title of thread doesn't really indicate that it's "everyone pick 1 game thread"

You are right, I was thinking about the people that played last week and they would know. It is my fault but if you read the post you should be able to figure it out.

To be truthful I was shocked with that game too, really shocked.

No, I only count the pick as one loss or one win so far no matter how many people picked it. Maybe later we can figure something else out, let's see how it goes. Hope it doesn't get too big for me to handle, doubt that will happen.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    You are right, I was thinking about the people that played last week and they would know. It is my fault but if you read the post you should be able to figure it out.

To be truthful I was shocked with that game too, really shocked.

No, I only count the pick as one loss or one win so far no matter how many people picked it. Maybe later we can figure something else out, let's see how it goes. Hope it doesn't get too big for me to handle, doubt that will happen.
    no problem. appreciate you doing this. i thought if more than one person picks the same team that it should only count as 1. or you could run 2 standings. with 50 games on the board probably won't happen often

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    no problem. appreciate you doing this. i thought if more than one person picks the same team that it should only count as 1. or you could run 2 standings. with 50 games on the board probably won't happen often

that is what I did, I think two or three people had WV but I counted it as only one loss.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Okay guys my official pick is Akron. Don't forget one pick, your best pick only. Getting late so get it in.

ToddP
    ToddP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Oregon -28.5 They are siked to be ranked #2 and will destroy WASHST.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

colorado

florida state

akron

Oregon

Georgia

Only four so far guys, your best pick for college.
    Last edited by dante1; 09-28-12 at 05:35 PM.

tmgissy
    I SAID ITS GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!
    tmgissy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

uga -13

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Okay guys, we are horrendous at this. So I think I will continue it only to be used as fades. We can contribute that way.