Pistol_Peter
    Pistol_Peter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

Missouri +2 over UCF

What do you guys think of this play? I know Mizzou is bad this year, but I would at least think they would be favored over a CUSA team right?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I like Mizzou in this spot. Very similar teams with a slight edge in offense to Mizzou and a slight edge in defense to UCF BUT UCF turns the ball over much more.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I like Mizzou in this spot. Very similar teams with a slight edge in offense to Mizzou and a slight edge in defense to UCF BUT UCF turns the ball over much more.
    ucf offense must be terrible if you giving mizzou a slight edge... oline is a disaster so even if they had a play in the playbook besides bubble screen right/left, 6 yr hook on 3rd and 8, that pretty much it and like i said they cant even fake the screen or think about stretching field cause the oline lets guys come storming in untouched on most plays.. not to mention pinkle basically threw noddle arm qb franklin under bus for not taking shot and playing asu gm, now rumblings of a switch coming in future (which isnt exactly bad cause other kid has a cannon at least, but again dont matter how strong a arm you got when there no time)...i just watch to much of mizzou to have any faith in a offense i never trusted when it was at least solid, d is pretty strong so if ucf is turnover prone then maybe they can capitalize but far as trusting this O against any kind of decent d i cant do it..

cutchemist42
    cutchemist42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5801

An average SEC is way better then your top CUSA team. I have Missouri easily, and will definitely hit that moneyline later.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cutchemist42 View Post
    An average SEC is way better then your top CUSA team. I have Missouri easily, and will definitely hit that moneyline later.

seeing how this is mizzou 1st yr in the sec and they have yet to win a gm please explain how they are a "avg sec team"?

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    seeing how this is mizzou 1st yr in the sec and they have yet to win a gm please explain how they are a "avg sec team"?
    +1.... lesser conference good teams vs marquee conference mediocres have been gold i think. the judgement of good and mediocre is relativeto own conf

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    +1.... lesser conference good teams vs marquee conference mediocres have been gold i think. the judgement of good and mediocre is relativeto own conf
    watch a lot of mizzou and pretty confident in saying they mediocre...

tru guru
    tru guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont post much here, but stumbled on the site again.. this is a funny thread.. very funny.. good luck with this. UCF wins this one

YoGaddy
    Update your status
    YoGaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2203

interested to see how they come out and play after getting embarrassed at USC last week. Don't know if it will fire them up or if they will still be down

babyglock
    babyglock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

This is a game that concerns me about what I am missing. I would have thought Missouri was a decent play at -3, so to see the line continue to shift in Central Florida's favor scares me.

HastingsHRH
    HastingsHRH's Avatar Become A Pro!

y'all are crazy mizzou is one of the most consistently solid programs in the country who's two losses are to the #5 and #6 ranked teams in the country. SEC swag wins easily plus the points with this bizarre point spread.

UCF moving from PK to +3 against the heavy public scared me at first but maybe there are a few nutcases out there who forgot we're talking about a C-USA team.

HELLO these guys might not even be the second best college football team in Florida..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HastingsHRH View Post
    y'all are crazy mizzou is one of the most consistently solid programs in the country who's two losses are to the #5 and #6 ranked teams in the country. SEC swag wins easily plus the points with this bizarre point spread.

UCF moving from PK to +3 against the heavy public scared me at first but maybe there are a few nutcases out there who forgot we're talking about a C-USA team.

HELLO these guys might not even be the second best college football team in Florida..
    mizzou is a mess, stop talking out you rass if yu dont know any of the facts...win or lose you deserve to lose... and im sure you lose quite often..

HastingsHRH
    HastingsHRH's Avatar Become A Pro!

mizzou is a mess, stop talking out you rass if yu dont know any of the facts...win or lose you deserve to lose... and im sure you lose quite often..
    Ha +1340 on the bankroll this season rippin the home dogs (aggie slumdogs?) and public fades tracking the big money (Johnny "Football" Manziel). Son you don't know what winning means.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HastingsHRH View Post
    Ha +1340 on the bankroll this season rippin the home dogs (aggie slumdogs?) and public fades tracking the big money (Johnny "Football" Manziel). Son you don't know what winning means.
    im sure many would argue that, especially when it comes to mizzou gms but whatever floats your boat,,,as ive mentioned i really dont know enough about ucf to like a play either way but i know mizzou quite well and this team has serious issues with their oline and qb play atm....defense is solid and maybe that enough against this ucf group but that offense is a gimmicky sham at its best and they are far from their best right now...im not your son and would appreciate you talking with a little bit of respect as you wouldnt talk disrespectful to me on the street....
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-27-12 at 07:19 AM.

cutchemist42
    cutchemist42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5801

Enjoy losing the money on UCF guys, I'll pop in later to say hi.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

watch a lot of mizzou and pretty confident in saying they mediocre...
    I have seen mizzou play exclusively as well. My 1st bet of the season was against them when they had GA at home. This team will demolish UCF. The scores against GA and SC are deceiving. The books have it WAY WRONG HERE.

Pound away on Mizzou if you want to win some $$$$.

ProbablyNotSeth
    Just trying to earn some lunch money...
    ProbablyNotSeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

To say Mizzou is terrible is false. We (I go here) are 2-2, with one lost coming to a Georgia team we stayed with for 3 quarters, and another coming to South Carolina at home. The main reason why GA ran away with it & why we were shit against SC (the other Columbia) was because of stupid playing call. Going for it on 4th and 12 from Ga's 45 (or so) rather than punting it. Things like that.

But Mizzou was never even suppose to be close GA (much less win a half), so it was a pleasant surprise The game really comes down to whether or not Gary Pinkel makes stupid makes on offense, and also for the game to slip away.

UCF's biggest defense weakness is in the Red Zone, where opponents have a whopping 100% success rate . This is a game for Mizzou to regroup in between SC and Vanderbilt, so I expect them to come out swinging.

I'm going with whatever the first half spread is (I'm assuming 1 or so)

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

This line is were it is mainly due to Missouri having 3 starting offensive lineman out due to injuries and Franklin is still having pain in his shoulder when he throws the football. I'm not on either side but i'm loaded on the Under 50.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Up until Seth got here, the square logic behind Mizzou was the most entertaining thing I've read all week.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ProbablyNotSeth View Post
    To say Mizzou is terrible is false. We (I go here) are 2-2, with one lost coming to a Georgia team we stayed with for 3 quarters, and another coming to South Carolina at home. The main reason why GA ran away with it & why we were shit against SC (the other Columbia) was because of stupid playing call. Going for it on 4th and 12 from Ga's 45 (or so) rather than punting it. Things like that.

But Mizzou was never even suppose to be close GA (much less win a half), so it was a pleasant surprise The game really comes down to whether or not Gary Pinkel makes stupid makes on offense, and also for the game to slip away.

UCF's biggest defense weakness is in the Red Zone, where opponents have a whopping 100% success rate . This is a game for Mizzou to regroup in between SC and Vanderbilt, so I expect them to come out swinging.

I'm going with whatever the first half spread is (I'm assuming 1 or so)
    Pinkle alwasy makes stupid decisions on offense, his offense is a joke when it is running well and with no lineman and his nothing but screen attack i can pretty much tell you they aint worth a damn, you can go there all you want, i bet their gms every week and pretty much nail them left and right... far as this one goes i dont know enough about ucf but anyone in here calling mizzou anything more than mediocre is fooling themselves..if ucf is terrible defending the red zone that should be interesting seeing how miz is incapable of getting short yardage and have been for yrs even when they were a decent team..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-27-12 at 10:02 PM.

Mufasa
    Mufasa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Mizzou getting too much respect because of success in recent years, UCF is the play