BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Is Illinois QB Scheelhaase confirmed to start?

If so, I'm all over -2 Illinois. LA Tech's defense is an unmitaged disaster. Their offense can score some points but I'll play the talent discrepancy angle Big 10 over WAC or wherever LA Tech happens to play now. Also Brock Landers is on LA Tech and supposedly going to the game so we have the double reverse fade angle as well.

Ok guys what have you heard about the QB?

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Scheelhaase is gonna go but I wouldn't touch this game either side. Have heard it's really windy right now but should settle down prior to kickoff. If you have to make a play on this one take the under.

Mike650i
    Mike650i's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Big Ten is pretty bad. Ohio State struggled against UAB today and Wisconsin really could have lost to UTEP if a few things had gone UTEP's way. Iowa lost to Central Michigan.

llinois is a bottom tier Big Ten team right now. La Tech's defense is very bad, but so is Illinois's offense. It'll probably be a shootout, I like La Tech to win or maybe lose by a point or two, so I'll take the spread at +3. La Tech seems more fired up for this season than Illinois as well.

BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

I heard about the wind. So figure the passing game slows down. Illinois has got to have some kind of advantage in a slowed down game. You guys are probably right though might just stay off the game, there's so many others tonight.