HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Kentucky +24

Florida coming off two road upsets, with a bye week and LSU on deck. Look ahead Saturday morning play..

BOL

davidx191
    davidx191's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

penetrate off

kentucky is going to get rolled by 30 just like every other year

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I like it. Where'd you get 24?

Also Kentucky coming off upset loss.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Houlihan... Florida could look a year ahead and still blowout this awful Kensucky team. UF has had their number for the last 25 years. The crowd is going to be jacked up for this game even though it's early. Take UF here, this line will be covered dam near by halftime...

This is a big play for me today.

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Florida coming off two road upsets, with a bye week and LSU on deck. Look ahead Saturday morning play..

BOL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheBetBuysDanK

mandude
    mandude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

Solid play Houli. Definetly a good spot to back UK in. GL.

Mac4Lyfe

Why would they be looking ahead with a bye week on deck???

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kentucky is pathetic this year. Coach in the hot seat. Already two losses to in-state teams, and kentucky is not a strong football state. While I appreciate the logic on this one, houli, Florida should simply steam roll today. I took the chalk.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Key word that the UF backers are using is "should"

No such thing in gambling

Mac4Lyfe

Covered the line at halftime...

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Houlihan... Florida could look a year ahead and still blowout this awful Kensucky team. UF has had their number for the last 25 years. The crowd is going to be jacked up for this game even though it's early. Take UF here, this line will be covered dam near by halftime...

This is a big play for me today.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i'm not that experienced at cfb betting...

do these situational elements (look ahead games, bouncebacks, revenge, letdowns etc.) really have any merit?

i read them and to a large extent ignore them. only one i like is that absolutely horrible underperforming teams like colorado are going to make some major adjustments before their next game.

Mac4Lyfe

Yes, there's a lot of merit. Players are emotional and there's a lot of things that can affect emotion. Revenge factor is huge especially when a team had a decided advantage but lost. There's also the physical toll of playing a tough opponent one week then trying to play the next week while you're all beat up.

The problem here is that UF ain't looking ahead to a bye. Most likely, they would be hyped up that they can get a few days off with a good performance. A bad performance and most coaches will have you working harder the next week. Plus, UK is very bad and an average team can look ahead and still beat them.
    Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i'm not that experienced at cfb betting...

do these situational elements (look ahead games, bouncebacks, revenge, letdowns etc.) really have any merit?

i read them and to a large extent ignore them. only one i like is that absolutely horrible underperforming teams like colorado are going to make some major adjustments before their next game.

Mac4Lyfe

If there's one thing to remember.... UF owns Kentucky, Tennessee and Vandy. Even in the Zook years UF beats them down

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

That was an embarrassment.