GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

FSU crush Clemson this weekend!

FSU is prob the only one of two team that can compete with 'Bama, LSU the other. Clemson game over 200 yds rushing to Auburn in their openner. -14 is an easy bet.

GWOZOZO

And Temple +9 against Penn State looks good too.

So my plays for the weekend:

FSU -14
    Temple +9

Done!

GWOZOZO

And might add Temple ml once it's available.

Where will Penn State find the points? A more talented Penn State lost last year to Temple. These Penn State players have moved on for one reason or another. Temple is actually even better this year.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

That FSU quarterback sucks. He better learn to be more accurate with his passing, rely less on his running, or else FSU will have lots of trouble against better opponents. Cupcakes are who FSU have been padding their stats with. We will see in time.

noles79
    noles79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

yea ej is the key if he makes good passes and decisions they will dominate. if not put the backup in he almost pulled through for us last yr. defense is fast front four will get to boyd. fsu should be fresh not like last yr after the hard hitting game against oklahoma. but it will be a good one lets go noles! mayb the over but i havent seen the over under yet.

noles79
    noles79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

he didn't impress in the wake game throwing high passes.

mik5058
    mik5058's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4654

Quote Originally Posted by GWOZOZO View Post
    And might add Temple ml once it's available.

Where will Penn State find the points? A more talented Penn State lost last year to Temple. These Penn State players have moved on for one reason or another. Temple is actually even better this year.
    No they didn't

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

And no they aren't. Temple is much worse than last year.

GWOZOZO

Quote Originally Posted by mik5058 View Post
    No they didn't
    Thanks for calling me out, Mik. I meant to say Temple covered the line. I remember vividly cause I lost betting on Penn State.

possum11
    possum11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

I saw the Temple - Maryland game and Temple was a big let down versus last year.

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    That FSU quarterback sucks. He better learn to be more accurate with his passing, rely less on his running, or else FSU will have lots of trouble against better opponents. Cupcakes are who FSU have been padding their stats with. We will see in time.
    Gonna have to disagree with you on this. Since his career completion percentage is best ever in school history (68% somewhere in there). Yes, better than 2 heisman trophy winning quarterbacks in weinke and ward

GWOZOZO

Both lines have since moved: Temple at +8.5 & FSU at -14.5. I take this to be a good sign. It's early but wouldn't be surprised if they both continue to move in the same directions respectively.

mik5058

Both lines have since moved: Temple at +8.5 & FSU at -14.5. I take this to be a good sign. It's early but wouldn't be surprised if they both continue to move in the same directions respectively.
    Dr. Bob released Florida State as a play earlier today which explains the movement in that game. It's always good to be on the same side as him.

GWOZOZO

Quote Originally Posted by mik5058 View Post
    Dr. Bob released Florida State as a play earlier today which explains the movement in that game. It's always good to be on the same side as him.
    Who's Dr.Bob? Is there a link/website where I can find this?

Thanks

mik5058

Who's Dr.Bob? Is there a link/website where I can find this?

Thanks
    Google him or go to the service plays forum

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

temple is much worse than last year. low number of starters returning from last year..something i pointed out a few weeks ago.

don't get fixated on teams that have been ATS champs the in the last couple of years. things can change in college football very quickly.....

ChicagoMafia
    ChicagoMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

I dont see it.. I think Florida State beat a banged up Wake Forest and this game is pretty tight.. Clemson may even win bro-die