ctguy
    ctguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Maryland +3??

How is it they have the better offense better defense and at home and getting points!!! Seems like a play to pound. Any thoughts?

BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Better defense than UConn? I hope you're kidding. UConn probably has the best defense in the Big East. See the NCST game last weekend. I agree they have no offense. Maryland simply got lucky to beat Temple last week. Temple made a ton of turnovers in the 1st half and Maryland capitalized. Temple made adjustments in the 2nd half and absolutely dominated and could have/should have won. Moral of the story, give me UConn - 2 1/2.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Like the fact that UM beat Temple as 10 point dogs and now getting 3 at home. Major concern is that UM coach used to coach UCONN, so that could be motivation for UCONN. Took the 3.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTUSB33FCAKE View Post
    Better defense than UConn? I hope you're kidding. UConn probably has the best defense in the Big East. See the NCST game last weekend. I agree they have no offense. Maryland simply got lucky to beat Temple last week. Temple made a ton of turnovers in the 1st half and Maryland capitalized. Temple made adjustments in the 2nd half and absolutely dominated and could have/should have won. Moral of the story, give me UConn - 2 1/2.
    wind and weather had more to do with stopping ncst than ucon did..

ctguy

Uconn has yet to having a padding td and temple has a top notch defense better than uconn in my opinion. I'm from ct and even over here everyone is taking the points

BRUTUSB33FCAKE

Quote Originally Posted by ctguy View Post
    Uconn has yet to having a padding td and temple has a top notch defense better than uconn in my opinion. I'm from ct and even over here everyone is taking the points
    I'm from Philadelphia and Temple does not have anything close to what I would consider a top notch defense. Good luck to both of us though.

ctguy

I'll stay in contact through here. Need a Maryland win in the worst way

ctguy

I have Maryland 500$
    I have tcu 200$
    I have virgina tech 500$

BRUTUSB33FCAKE

Quote Originally Posted by ctguy View Post
    I have Maryland 500$
    I have tcu 200$
    I have virgina tech 500$
    Love VT. Have them in the last leg of a teaser.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Pretty even matchup. I think Mary should be favored by a point ir two, maybe. I like the under.