Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Can someone tell me why Michigan State is favored by 6???

Notre Dame kicked there ass last year and now this year state loses there QB and now there favored by 6 Hmmmm can someone give me a good explanation???I feel as if this is one of those games were you hammer Notre Dame ML

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Because of there Defense. They still haven't allowed and offensive TD this season. ND will struggle to score and State will run with Bell alot and try to protect Maxwell from making mistakes. I would say to not waste your time with picking a side and just take the under.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

I have Michigan state as my biggest play tomorrow. I strongly believe that Notre dame is extremely overrated. Yes they won last year and I know this is a rivalry game, but the Spartans have a very stout defense, and they will be fired up playing at home. The irish jumped into the top 25 after 2 wins over less than stellar opponents? Navy and purdue? Really??? I honestly think that the Irish will come crashing back down to earth again and everyone will realize this team is once again overhyped and overrated. Just my 2 cents though. I just don't see them being able to compete against a good defense. And revenge will be a big factor in this one from last year. The Spartans will win by double digits.

FB1907
    FB1907's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    I have Michigan state as my biggest play tomorrow. I strongly believe that Notre dame is extremely overrated. Yes they won last year and I know this is a rivalry game, but the Spartans have a very stout defense, and they will be fired up playing at home. The irish jumped into the top 25 after 2 wins over less than stellar opponents? Navy and purdue? Really??? I honestly think that the Irish will come crashing back down to earth again and everyone will realize this team is once again overhyped and overrated. Just my 2 cents though. I just don't see them being able to compete against a good defense. And revenge will be a big factor in this one from last year. The Spartans will win by double digits.
    Couldn't agree with you more. ND is absolutely overrated. Struggled against purdue which def raises some eyebrows. Have Michigan State as my big play tom too. Good luck Semper.

RiseAgainst
    RiseAgainst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Michigan state -5,5 . My biggest play for today.

ConferenceChalk
    2013 YTD: 42-35-1
    ConferenceChalk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    Notre Dame kicked there ass last year and now this year state loses there QB and now there favored by 6 Hmmmm can someone give me a good explanation???I feel as if this is one of those games were you hammer Notre Dame ML
    They are favored by 6 because they are a better team that's playing at home at night.

ConferenceChalk
    2013 YTD: 42-35-1
    ConferenceChalk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

I have skin in this game as well. i jumped on it immediately when it opened. MSU's defense is awesome - right at the level below Alabama and LSU. ND does not have an offense that can break this, from the quarterback through the O-Line. I see ND putting up 13 points or so.

That said, ND's defense is better than people are giving them credit for, and Maxwell is a new starter and looked pretty bad against Boise State, so I could see this game turning into that Boise game (low scoring defensive slugfest). I don't like it nearly as much at 6 as I did at 4 and not sure I'd buy at 6.

My final pick? MSU 24-16

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors

hmmm we shall see but what i see is a Michigan state team thats worse then they were last year and a ND team thats the same and Has had some major improvements especially in the run game

silver39
    silver39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1354

Purdue should have beat ND last week only lost by 3, ND Offense did not look good at all...

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors

Hell yeah Bigbill just cashed Bigti,e on that ND play baby Michigan state Sux ass Just as i predicted