BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Too much love for Louisianna-Monroe

People overreact from one week to the next. ULM is this week's darling because of their upset of Arkansas.

The truth of the matter is, Arkansas was up 28-7 and their starting QB got injured. The backup couldn't do anything, ULM's QB made a few plays and all of the sudden all the pressure in the world was on Arkansas.

How many times do we see a team pull a big upset and then every jumps on the bandwagon only to see them get smashed the next week?

Auburn is 0-2 and pissed off playing in their first home game. ULM has been partying and celebrating their school's biggest win ever the past week.

I'll take the team that's pissed off.

Auburn -15.5.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

LM looking great today (just factually, not anything i predicted). tough to give up hail mary before halftime though.

looking at this game i thought teams under huge pressure like auburn find it hard to execute NOT that they just go and lay 30 point beating on much lesser teams at will. more like they wilt under pressure.... i realize 100% hindsight. and still lots of time for auburn to cover.