naslax13
    naslax13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2550

2 games.. THOuGHTS???

N texas @ K state -28
    Arkansas St @ Nebraska -24

Was contemplating the dogs here.. thoughts on these two?

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

I like ASU to stay within the number, but they're thin at WR with Stockemer out.

naslax13
    naslax13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2550

Any other thoughts? I don't follow college as much as nfl.. can someone break down these games?

FB1907
    FB1907's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 296

Naslax, KSU has a high power offense supplemented with a great D that will def be contending for a top ten spot in the BCS this year. Putting up 100+ plus in there first two games. They outscored mizzou state 51-9 (not really a big accomplishment against mizzou state ) and Crushed Miami U 52-13. I personally watched the Miami game and KSU offense is unstoppable. Qb klein has a great arm and RB hubert is a stud with 258 yds and 2 td's so far. UNT is a rather weak team compared to KSU and a mediocre team in their conference (Sun-belt). 1-1 in there conference they lost 41-14 to LSU. LSU had a number of chances to up the score but lost chances on a interception that was called back and another interception that should have been converted into a TD. UNT's win came against an FCS team Texas southern 34-7. 34-7 over an FCS team not really impressive. Brandin boyd, at RB is UNT's biggest offensive threat, with 176 rushing yards. 136 which came against Texas southern and 40 which came against LSU ( so go figure). KSU should blow UNT out of the water with there high powered offense and solid D giving themselves and the fans in Manhattan a lot of confidence before going into their big game next week. With that said, the only drawback to KSU possibly not covering -28 is their BIG-12 Conference match-up at Oklahoma next week. Some are saying a lot of the players will be rested or taken out in the third quarter to avoid injury or fatigue. However i think the starters will play through to the 3rd quarter then the 2nd string will probably come in during the 4th. Even so, i am sure the 2nd string ksu Team has enough talent and quite possibly more than UNT to still tack some pts and play decent defense. I see this one ending around 55-14. BOL to you!