oldschool02
    oldschool02's Avatar Become A Pro!

Minnesota ML vs Western Michigan

Don't get it. Definitely improved powerhouse team gets -133/-2.5 at home vs MAC team. Sure, wmichigan w/ pretty solid quarterback and minny hasn't the best secondary at all, but that 1 looks good.

BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

When has Minnesota ever been a powerhouse team? They barely beat a bad, bad, bad UNLV team. I would take WMU spur of the moment. Will need to do more research.

ConferenceChalk
    2013 YTD: 42-35-1
    ConferenceChalk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTUSB33FCAKE View Post
    When has Minnesota ever been a powerhouse team? They barely beat a bad, bad, bad UNLV team. I would take WMU spur of the moment. Will need to do more research.
    I like the play a lot, its one I have also locked in. Minnesota lacks talent but they played pretty well to end the season last year and though I wasn't impressed with the way the started @ UNLV, I expect a more competitive team at home.

rofacapper
    rofacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

Minnesota sucks. Be careful.

stocker08
    stocker08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 563

Don't look too much into the UNLV game. Gray overthrew four or five open receivers for what would have likely been a few easy touchdowns. Early season stutters that are being worked out. The gophers thwomped New Hampshire last week 44 - 7 and handed the NH coach his biggest loss in his tenure at NH (over 10 years). In past years, this game would have been close or possibly would have had Minny losing. They are a much improved team over the past few years, I expect them to cover, if not roll.

oldschool02
    oldschool02's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTUSB33FCAKE View Post
    my fault. not a powerhouse team, but a team in a major conference gets solid odds vs a mid major school.