Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

Washington st vs. Unlv (+10.5)

I know this is a crap game and all, but for those of you that watched how horrific Washington St. looked against BYU two weeks ago this looks like a tasty bet. Not too mention WSU's starting safety will be benched for 1st half for a mauling last week. UNLV barely lost to a BIG10 school, albeit, Minnesota and against EWU last week in a down in the dumps game. I would atleast like to think UNLV would not lose by more than 10... Any input, feel free.

Degenerate Life
    Degenerate Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Watched UNLV when they played Minny and it was the most boing half of football I've watched. I have know idea how they covered that game. Their QB Sherry didn't look to great and chances of a backdoor cover might not be good. Also they lost to Northern Arizona whose starting RB and QB were out for the game.

alabasterf
    alabasterf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Can't trust either team. If I had to pick I would side with UNLV at home ATS. Leach is bound to get that offense going sometime though.
    P.S. Minnesota is awful

theangryelf
    theangryelf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

ya if i had to pick too i'd be leaning unlv +10.5

darkghost
    darkghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10547

Whoever got +10.5 looks pretty good now. It's sitting at 8 at most shops. I wouldn't touch this game just like the previous poster stated who knows when Leach lights a fire under this team and against UNLV it seems like the right team to run the score up on.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by darkghost View Post
    Whoever got +10.5 looks pretty good now. It's sitting at 8 at most shops. I wouldn't touch this game just like the previous poster stated who knows when Leach lights a fire under this team and against UNLV it seems like the right team to run the score up on.
    Got +17.5 on GOY line back in july. Think I should try to middle it?

MoreCredible
    MoreCredible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Why would anyone try to middle? I don't understand it...

I got UNLV at +10.5. If you got it at +17.5, take your good number and enjoy the game big guy!

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

unlv has the better running game, wazzu the better passing. the defenses are about the same.