Roosterfosho
    Roosterfosho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5360

Umass vs Umich

U of M has played like absolute trash all year, I'm posting this thread for one reason. How bad is Umass? I haven't watched a second of their games, but with the odds at +65000 on them I'm just curious to see how awful they are. I'm sure Umich will kick the shit out of them I just want to know if Umass is really that awful....

alabasterf
    alabasterf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Umass got thrashed by over 39 at home by the mighty Indiana Hoosiers. They were also beaten in the opener on the road at UConn 37-0. They are new to the FBS and are quite bad. Nevertheless, a 46.5 spread might be too large for a sloppy Michigan team. Personally, I stayed clear of this. Michigan might take out their frustration by running up the score on an awful team.
    Last edited by alabasterf; 09-11-12 at 09:44 PM.

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18691

A Hoosier myself, I had a vested interest in last week's game @ UMass. UMass' defense is HORRID. That's saying something, because my beloved Hoosiers would have issues with a decent 3A high school team. Before Roberson went gimp, you could've drove a cruise ship through the holes created for him by IU's linemen. It's still a tall number this week. GL on your play