GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

No one is talking about this game. Why?

San Jose State -10.5 at home. Got them at -10. I'm expecting them to when by at least 14. Am I overlooking something, why is this game not being talked about? Some input on this game?

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

when was the last time SJSU beat someone by 15 points? and CSU (doing this from memory) is traditionally a much better team i think.... power ratings do show SJSU as much improved but maybe stanford just came up flat that game for some strange reason. i think stanford may have been missing their all-american linebacker (skav? skov?) but that wouldn't account for their vast underperformance in that game (and of course, that would have been in the line already)

fyi, i'm giving devil's advocate opinion but it's not that far from my true opinion. don't like playing new improved previous doormats as favourites

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Gojets - The last time SJSU beat someone by 15 points was 3 days ago.

GWOZOZO -- This is my favorite side that week as well. SJSU is flying under the radar, 2-0 ATS already with more winners starting on Saturday.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Also like the under 49.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by GWOZOZO View Post
    San Jose State -10.5 at home. Got them at -10. I'm expecting them to when by at least 14. Am I overlooking something, why is this game not being talked about? Some input on this game?
    You're expecting them to "when"? Lol...

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    Gojets - The last time SJSU beat someone by 15 points was 3 days ago.

GWOZOZO -- This is my favorite side that week as well. SJSU is flying under the radar, 2-0 ATS already with more winners starting on Saturday.
    by someone i implicitly assumed FBS opponent. most of these FCS games are akin to scrimmages

GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    when was the last time SJSU beat someone by 15 points? and CSU (doing this from memory) is traditionally a much better team i think.... power ratings do show SJSU as much improved but maybe stanford just came up flat that game for some strange reason. i think stanford may have been missing their all-american linebacker (skav? skov?) but that wouldn't account for their vast underperformance in that game (and of course, that would have been in the line already)

fyi, i'm giving devil's advocate opinion but it's not that far from my true opinion. don't like playing new improved previous doormats as favourites
    Thanks. Last week was their last big victory, though against a weak opponent. Not sure if we can say simply that Stanford started flat. I think SJSU defense deserves a lot of credit for Stanford's poor showing. The stats from that game shows SJSU outperformed them in all 4 quaters, without any lucky bounces and multiple turnovers by Stanford.
    Thanks