Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Take New Mexico +34.5

With New New Mexico Running the Triple Option They will score enough against Texas Tech to keep this Spread In check. Expect Texas Tech to score, but there possessions will be limited when NM pounds the ball. Take New Mexico +34.5 to cover here.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

didn't know the lobos were running the triple option this year. remember seeing them tinker with it in some form last year and doing ok. smart strategy by davie to keep their terrible defense off the field.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

new mexico was my LOCK pick last week

i grudgingly like them again this week. logic makes sense and nm should be able to eat up clock vs. TT i think

cutchemist42
    cutchemist42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5801

I like New Mexico too. I would have given New Mexico -27 if making the line.

FB1907
    FB1907's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 296

Not sure if I exactly agree with this one. Look at the stats from prev yrs tech has always topped 50+ pts on unm and allowing a td and couple field goals. Texas had some trouble with unm not becuz unm has a fantastic d but Texas has trouble at the qb pos and not quite settled there yet. This yr tech has a lot to prove. If Texas beat unm by 45 then tech will go out and try to score 58 and play extra hard on D. This one is at the jones so I don't see unm putting up more then 10 pts on the raiders. If tech can romp a rather promising txstate team that beat UH at home. They will demolish unm and go into the bye week with a lot of confidence. expect dodge to air this one out and tech rb's to get at least one each. 58-10 Texas tech.

FB1907

And btw does not matter whether unm eats up the clock by running the triple option.avg td possession for Texas tech so far is between 1:30 -2 mins.. Txstate ran the option to if u paid attention to last weeks game.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    new mexico was my LOCK pick last week

i grudgingly like them again this week. logic makes sense and nm should be able to eat up clock vs. TT i think
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, you shouldn't even gamble. IT"S EFFING NEW MEXICO!

FB1907

How did your LOCK new Mexico pick work out for you last week. Did u take txstate too?