SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

College football powerlines in complete disarray

Yesterday Vegas probably took one of their biggest pots in their modern history as it was type of dog party I have never seen before..some 85% of dogs covered and we all know that public loves favorites, especially big ones.

Oklahoma st. -11 lost to Arizona by what 25?
    30 point favorite Arkansas lost at home to Louisiana Monroe!!! WTF!
    Kansas -11 lost at home to Rice

Oregon scores 7 points in second half playing at home...

Doggies that covered Utah St,Maryland, Ball st, Pen St, Memphis, Iowa st, Purdue, UCLA, Fresno St, Florida,UCF...and on and on we go. That list is really long

What the hell is going on? Even Vegas is going to have a hard time to figure out lines for the next week Everybody needs to adjust their heads to different kind of thinking and change their approach in order to make any money during the rest of the season. When power lines are in disarray, Vegas makes money!

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

don't forget idaho covering on bowling green, they could probably build a new hotel on that game alone

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

it was a weird week in NCAAF... another upset was Sac State beating Colorado away even though that game wasnt on the card. still proud my team didnt get smoked that bad by Oregon like in previous years

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

i guess we shouldn't trust freshman qb ,freshman rbs,

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    don't forget idaho covering on bowling green, they could probably build a new hotel on that game alone
    This... word at the LVH was this was the game that got the biggest action, and Bowling Green had the ball 3rd and 2 from the 10 fuking yard line up 15 fuking points in the middle of the 4th fuking quarter and what do they do? They pass and throw into fuking coverage and Idaho intercepts the ball and goes all the way to the 16 yard line and punches it in.

All BGSU had to fukin do was not turn the fukin ball over and kick the FG to cover, but they decided to get greedy and make a terrible coaching decision.

This game kept me from hitting a 6 team parlay at that paid 40:1, it was the last game I needed.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

sorry to hear it man. didn't that line open at -8 or -9?