BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Horrible end game strategy by Nevada

Give up a 52 yard TD pass deep with 2:27 left.

Recover onside kick. Proceed to just run it up the middle three times and punt. USF uses all their timeouts but gets the ball back with like 1:40 left.

Then USF has the ball on their own two yard line and has a 98 yard drive in like 1 minute.

First of all, on third and 4, if Nevada would have picked up a first down, the game would have been over. Instead they just run it up the middle conceding the punt. Stupid!

Then, Nevada plays man coverage on the outside even though they have been getting beat all day long and give up another 60 yard bomb to lose the game.

Idiots.

BigDofBA

This is unbeleivable. USF trailed the entire game.

With about 2:30 left, I was thinking, really, the only way I lose this bet is if USF can have like a 50 yard TD really quick. Next play, Touchdown.

Then, Nevada is content punting it back to them and playing man coverage with no safety deep.

This is just incredible.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Refs were all over Nevada's nuts in this game. That last helmet to helmet call was straight up bullshit. Good thing USF's defense shut that shit down.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Refs were all over Nevada's nuts in this game. That last helmet to helmet call was straight up bullshit. Good thing USF's defense shut that shit down.
    That call didn't change anything.

Nevada was winning all game.

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

It amazes me.......really screwed up my day. Now I'm 1-5 today...if Georgia loses, I'm in for a horrible horrible horrible day

highflying
    highflying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Just awful. 2 possession game late and up just about the entire game.

BigDofBA

I'm pissed at Nevada for not trying to get a first down on third and 4 with under two minutes to go. They get a first down, the game is over. Why give the other team a minute and a half when they have had short scoring drives all day?

Nevada literally ran the same play three times in a row and then they got beat deep again for a 60 yard TD. Why let that happen twice in two minutes?