topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Wager of the week in CFB noone is talking about

NEW MEXICO +39.5. I am a huge Texas fan but this is not their year. This team is not an offensive jugernaut and New Mexico are not slouches. Both teams are running teams which will keep the clock moving so likely would not even be enough time for texas to cover. This is a gift. I wish Texas was the type of team who still steamrolled people 54-7 as in years past but that is not the case. Highly doubt Texas would even have the time to win by 6 possesions/td's even if everything went perfect because of their style of play. Take this to the bank boys.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

new mexico gets beat by 40 regularly. They are one of those teams that start the game with 35-40 point leads on the spread, and then they give up 60 points and don't score many in return. I could never back that team, but I wish you the best of luck.

topgame85

Thanks FTL, Honestly don't think Texas score 40 in th game so NM may not even need to score IMO. Just think they are both going to run the ball back and forth at each other. Texas is not a great team this year and are probably only ranked because they are Texas. GL on your plays.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I understand your logic, but New mexico is a team I faded last year in spots like these. If Texas gets a few defensive scores then this spread could be close in the 4th quarter. I think Texas will score 50-55, but I am not sure if New Mexico will be able to score 10-15. New Mexico played a cupcake last week. Last season New Mexico lost by 40+ 50 percent of the time. I am not betting on it because I agree with you about Texas not being that good, but In my opinion wyoming is a much better team than New mexico, and Texas handled them nicely. I know that has nothing to do with this game, but I just can't pull the trigger on a team who gets killed so often like New Mexico.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

gl toper!

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Like it. None of these huge spreads have been hitting so far, so why should it be any different in this game?

topgame85

Crush um LK

Thanks FTL hope NM defense just half shows up today so I can cash the ticket.

KrAzYJtp
    KrAzYJtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 715

Alright i'll tail you top...Let's cash this!

darko3131
    Update your status
    darko3131's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

New Mexico are slouches but yeah the line seemed too high to me

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    New Mexico are not slouches.
    Really? If New Mexico isn't a slouch then who is? We are talking about one of the worst teams in the nation.

I'm not saying your bet loses, but NM could easily get beat by 50 here and more importantly - When referring to bad NCAA teams, they definitely are slouches.

topgame85

1 hr, Shogun point is I can see them putting up 14 pts possibly meaning texas needs 54 when I don't even see Texas getting 40

topgame85

Pretty good shape at the half would have been nearly wrapped up if they didn't score with 28 sec left in the half but neither team playing hard. NM milking clock with the option set. Texas going with the flow. Let's bring it in.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

unreal,

I thought i put this in, and just checked pending and I must not of confirmed...

anyway going just the way you said

topgame85

Be happy LK they just bent me over. Forgot about one factor in this game and it is what cost me, how classless the Mccoy family is. Throwing in Fourth quarter up 38 at home because he is bitter he lost his starting position burying NM 2nd string. He is a piece of shit just like his dickhead brother who got injured in national championship game and refused to come back in the game to preserve his draft position. They are both tools and so happy this dickbag is not our starter anymore. Ash is not the best but is way better then Mccoy. Burial

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3635

The coach and offensive coordinators are the ones that dictate the plays.

Also, McCoy couldnt go back into the game, even if he wanted to. Guy was done and injured.

Keep betting on worthless teams like UNM that cant even score a single point and youll keep losing.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

New Mexico

Talk about maybe the WORST major conference team in the land

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    The coach and offensive coordinators are the ones that dictate the plays.

Also, McCoy couldnt go back into the game, even if he wanted to. Guy was done and injured.

Keep betting on worthless teams like UNM that cant even score a single point and youll keep losing.

Game went to a tee the way I forecasted it pal, NM quarterback went out 1st half, texas scrubs forced a fumble in NM scrubs 15 yd line in 4th and then shitty Mccoy slinging the ball up 38 at home to get the last score with 4 min left. This bet usually cashes. And That is bullshit about the other Mccoy, kid is a joke and will continue to be a joke in the NFL he ****** every Texas fan and team mate so he could stay a top NFL prospect. No question, he has even said it.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

We now know why no one was talking about it

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

nm qb got injured early 2nd qtr. nm had as many yards with him than they had the entire rest of the game.