asianfootballs
    asianfootballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

College Football Plays September 8th

12 PM EST - I like Central Florida to keep it close against Ohio State. Urban Meyer is going to play it safe. The only way Ohio State covers is if they can wear out UCF by the 4th quarter. I like UCF to play hard enough to cover 18 points.

4 PM EST - Oregon State will hang in there with Wisconsin. Wisconsin is giving up the dreaded 7 points. We all know what happens to most teams that give up 7 points. Oregon State has had two weeks to prepare and Wisconsin struggled with Northern Iowa last week. Oregon State is going to give Wisconsin a run for their money.

8 PM EST - I really love LA Tech to roll over Houston. Houston had a lot of turmoil last week. If LA Tech can contain Sims they are going to roll over Houston. LA Tech has had two weeks to prepare for this game.

10:30 PM EST - Last but not least. Don't sleep on the Duke Blue Devils. They were a covering machine last year. Stanford still has an inflated line from last year. Duke returns most of a team that really has a chance of making a bowl game this year. Duke should keep this close. Don't be surprised if you see an upset alert pop up on the ESPN ticker for this game.

Good Luck all on whatever games you decide to play.

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

With u on Central Florida. GL

asianfootballs

One down. Three to go.

asianfootballs

Two down. Two to go.