SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chances of hitting this Parlay?

I want to take a stab at medium sized parlay to try and hit a big payday and wanted to get the forum's take on the chances of it hitting. Granted, I'm not thinking larger than 50% as I know parlays have little chances of hitting, but I guess I'm trying to figure is it worth the risk or am just wasting $100 bucks.

CFB:
    Florida ML
    UGA ML
    Miami FL ML

NFL:
    Patriots ML
    Cardinals ML
    Broncos ML

Obviously, these are some close matchups and a lot of road teams so that does put a lot of risk into it. I feel the ones that will probably cost me are:

Miami FL (tough to beat KState at home and Miami's defense is a shell of what it was and there offense may not be able to move much against Kstate. However, at +220ish, I feel there could be a chance if they can get some early points)

Florida ML (line movement suggests that they could lose this one and maybe I'm playing Florida on name, but this is still SEC football and Florida knows how to win these type of road SEC games)

Broncos ML (my goal is to get to this game; if I can be alive at this stage of the parlay, I could easily hedge out and make some profit and would gladly take the chances of I can make it this far)

Any thoughts would be appreciated as always.

BOL to everyone today and tomrrow.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami isn't stopping Klein.

BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

The Gators and the Patriots are the only 2 I think that would win. Too many suspensions on Georgia to even touch that. And you're betting on John Skelton against a sneaky good Seahawks defense, no thanks.