vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday parlayyy thought?! MIZZOU & FLORIDA

So for saturday I've layed this down

$650 parlay on

Florida PK (line has moved from +1 to -1)
    Mizzou +2 (has moved up to +2)

as well as an additional $400 on Mizzou.

Florida is 8-0-1 in game two's. 7-3 in first b2b road game. Additionally TX A&M is 1-4 L5 SEC games.

Mizzou 5-0 in 2nd of 3 game homestand's. 3-0 L3 vs SEC. 4-1 off SEC win of 15+ pts or more, 3-1 in gm 2's. Additionally, Georgia is 0-5 in 1st conference games and 1-4 in game 2's.

thoughts on this? angles?

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22707

I like both. Fla returns 9 starters on D. Should give the aggies new qb some problems.

tmgissy
    I SAID ITS GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!
    tmgissy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Id be careful, as a HUGE Gator fan I would love nothing more to see Florida win and Georgia go down. However, Florida imo is not at a place yet where I would trust my money on them. I think UGA has a shot of winning this one as well. Both teams are going to be at full throttle trying to show these newcomers how to play in the SEC and after the rips both mizzo and A&M have been giving UGA and UF, I wouldnt be shocked if a lot of dirty play would happen and a final score to show a beat down.

Once again I like your play and I hope you are right for both my teams season stake and for your wallet. BOL.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tmgissy View Post
    Id be careful, as a HUGE Gator fan I would love nothing more to see Florida win and Georgia go down. However, Florida imo is not at a place yet where I would trust my money on them. I think UGA has a shot of winning this one as well. Both teams are going to be at full throttle trying to show these newcomers how to play in the SEC and after the rips both mizzo and A&M have been giving UGA and UF, I wouldnt be shocked if a lot of dirty play would happen and a final score to show a beat down.

Once again I like your play and I hope you are right for both my teams season stake and for your wallet. BOL.
    it's already in. im liking the plays....games could go either way, thats the fun of it.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Flordia's defense will win them this game (stout), their QB Dressel is pretty terrible for being a number one recruit..I am on the other side on GA..Sheldon Richardson's comments is really going to come back and haunt Mizzou..BOL though man

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

I like the under on the georgia game ONLY. Who wins is a toss up IMO. Might as well go for the underdog