AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Pitt +4 Yay or Nay?

I know Pitt lost to Youngstown St. last week. Pitt is also a road dog and playing on only 5 days rest. What i dont understand is why they are only 4-4.5 point dogs? I didnt get to watch the Pitt vs Young St game. Where there alot of game changing plays or did they just get the outplayed? Pitt will be getting some suspended players back also. A few are non factors but the Dlineman should help since Cincy's oline is reallly green. To bet Pitt plus the points I'll have to forget last week and say its just a fluke. Pitt has to many players coming back to be that horrible. Im prollly gonna be putting my money in the hands of Ray Graham and Sunseri. Thoughts wanted thanks guys.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

I think you got the right play. Line is begging for cincy bets and most people will remember how Pitt got whooped by an FCS school.

Don't see anything going for Cincy. Some defense and maybe a few throws. Not a good running game with Pead gone and Collaris. This guy Lemiux can run a bit, but his accuracy isn't very good either. Like the pts myself.

AdamL2424

What are you thinkn about the Total maximus? Or are we thinkin the side is a better bet? im personally horrible at totals so try to stay away from them.

eatdarich
    Yo Momma's Pimp
    eatdarich's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Last week was a Fluke. Pitt had several defense players suspended last week including starting nose tackle.

They are 3-1 playing at Cincy. I think Cincy will have 1st game of season rust and come out flat. I bought a .5 to make my line plus 5 on Bovada.

utmoody10
    utmoody10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 725

Didnt get to see the game either but appears Youngstown drove the length of the field on each of their scoring drives. Pitt had their drives stopped short by 2 fumbles and a turnover on downs. The biggest stat in this game was third down conversions. Youngstown was 11-16 on 3rd downs and 1-1 on 4th downs. Not being able to get off the field and turnovers differential was a big reason why the Panthers fell.

AdamL2424

thanks for the info

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

adam what you likin for the total?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

wait til kickoff to bet if you like pitt

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    wait til kickoff to bet if you like pitt

This.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

the big angle would be that cincinnati hasnt played a game yet and pitt has, but this game would be tough to pull the trigger on either way IMO.

Aaron Stasko
    Aaron Stasko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 712

I believe Pitt will come out and be ready for this PRIME time big east game. They got the first week rust off their chest and they are also returning suspended players which will help on the defensive end... A starting tackle and defensive end that will have to get pressure on cincy if they want a chance to stop cincys spread offense. I also see the offense opening up and spreading the ball around. I'm sure they didn't want to show to much on offense to give the bearcats much to scout. They have one game under their belt and it will surely help them rather than hurt them in this matchup against cincy who is bringing in a new quarterback and new skill position players. Take pitt plus the points and get your popcorn ready.

• Road Team has won the last three games in the series
    • Pitt is 3-1 at Nibbert Stadium
    • Sunseri is 11-3 ATS in Big East Play
    • DOESN'T HURT THE PUBLIC IS ON CINCY 80%

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

If for no other reason public too big on cinncy