bh9889
    bh9889's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

dude your basing this game around georgia's last years performance which they werent expecting much last year as a young team. thats what gets sports bettors in trouble the first few games of the season is going on the past couple years trends and performances. sometimes you have to look beyond that and think FOOTBALL not statistics. betting on trends will get you in trouble especially the sample size you've given. and aaron murray was a true freshman and sophmore the past two years nothing GREAT was expected of him but he his getting alot better, and IS better than most qb's in the sec and the country. your ignorant picking this game based on last years performance, just to let you know.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    Not sure what to make of Bob's picks, such a coin flipper's record over a huge sample size.

I like Georgia here, although the potential D suspensions and the ankle sprains on O line are of some concern. Georgia's D unit is better than anything Mizzou faced last year. Mizzou's finesse offense tends to struggle against respectable, physical D's. Last year they faced 3 D's near the caliber of Georgia's. In each of those games they scored exactly 17 pts, vs Texas, K St, and Miami, and this Georgia unit is better than those.

I doubt we will know if the D starters will be suspended until right before game time, this may influence my wager amount ( I will add on if they play). Mizzou is replacing half their total starters this year and 6 of those on Off. I always like dominate, established D's especially early in the season against mostly new offenses that are gelling, figuring out their schemes and communication. Although Missou has a dynamic QB/RB combo, Mizzou has an all new core of receivers this year

Georgia has a balanced attack on offensive, Murray on his way to breaking records with his receivers back from last year, improving with each passing game. Highly touted Fr RB looked very promising in his debut. Mizzou D is definitely not a strong point, allowing 30pts or more 5 times against good offenses last year. They try to outscore teams, which should be hard to do considering the extent to which I expect the Georgia D to limit scoring opportunities.
    Almost sounds better reading it post game!

First 12