Rous
    Rous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

lucky1g? You posting plays this year???????

Just curious if anyone knows if he will be posting his college footbal and nfl plays this year???? He was solid last year, and guy has vanished since the end of college hoops.

Rous

bump...

Rous

Lets try this again..... anyone know???? PM me if you do.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Here we go again.

I'm sure if he posts picks you will know. No need to constantly bump threads begging him to post.

He was good last year but be patient. If he is going to post he will.

Rous

Oh jeez, not you again. The friggin post police. Do not speak unless spoken to. You added nothing to my question so therefore you should not respond to this thread. In other words......get lost.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Rous View Post
    Oh jeez, not you again. The friggin post police. Do not speak unless spoken to. You added nothing to my question so therefore you should not respond to this thread. In other words......get lost.
    LOL.

You do realize you look like a pathetic little bitch begging for some guy to post his plays and then bumping it repeatedly right?

Just relax. If the dude is going to post his picks, he will. If my post bothered you so much, ignore me. GL.

Rous

hahaahh a pathetic little bitch posting on the internet. WOW, like I give two flyin fuk's pal. I care about winning and winning money only. hahahaha thats a good one man, i thought i heard it all until i just read that. Caring about how I look on a forum posting. You just confirmed it to me. You are a total loser. If my posts bothered you so much you should take your own advice hot shot and not even responded to this in the first place. Dumb fuk