nicholls st
    tcu
    monroe
    army
    la tech

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Really need to look into fading these teams in the 1st quarter/1st half. Expect penalties, plays for loss, timing errors early. Unders may be in play as well.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Whats the angle?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Whats the angle?
    That they haven't played a game yet so they won't be sharp.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

We'll see, don't buy it!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Love San Diego State against Army. Riddled with injuries, didn't win 1 road game last year. San Diego State is great defending the triple option. -4 Is one of those lines that you want to look at and pass because it's over the magic number...this is a pound worthy game. Even $ line shouldn't be too juiced.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

good angle..teams with week under their belt have nice adv....

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Love San Diego State against Army. Riddled with injuries, didn't win 1 road game last year. San Diego State is great defending the triple option. -4 Is one of those lines that you want to look at and pass because it's over the magic number...this is a pound worthy game. Even $ line shouldn't be too juiced.

you telling me to hit sdst bro? hit now or wait?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

I'm heading to Vegas, will check out the lines Thur when I get there. Might just hit the $ line. San Diego State's kicker missed an extra point and ended up chasing going for 2 pt conversions and missing them. I just don't think much of Army. Every report I have read has them banged up already. They will run the ball as always but their defense will be bad. They have 5 defensive line starters with 4 games of experience between them. They are undersized and will struggle up front and at linebacker.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

why has middle tennesse gone from opening at -2.5 to -8 vs. fla. allantic incredible

utmoody10
    utmoody10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 725

Another angle to take away from this could be having the extra week to prepare for an opener and having actual tape to study from week one. Each scenario should be looked into accordingly. Certain teams may have not showed as much week one and some of those teams listed are not talented enough to really benefit from the extra week of gameplanning.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

anyone have a list of teams who had week 1 off last year?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    anyone have a list of teams who had week 1 off last year?
    usually its not this many teams, i think it happened only twice last year for fbs schools off the top of my head and they split.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by utmoody10 View Post
    Another angle to take away from this could be having the extra week to prepare for an opener and having actual tape to study from week one. Each scenario should be looked into accordingly. Certain teams may have not showed as much week one and some of those teams listed are not talented enough to really benefit from the extra week of gameplanning.
    not buyin it, many coaches will tell you the biggest improvement in their teams happens after the first game.

cutchemist42
    cutchemist42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5801

Thanks for the list. How do you feel betting totals for teams who didn't play?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by cutchemist42 View Post
    Thanks for the list. How do you feel betting totals for teams who didn't play?
    seemed like scoring was down overall this weekend, i dont really have anything to back this up though.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

this list is bigger then usual because of the 2 games that were delayed, oregon st nicholls st and texas a and m la tech.

utmoody10
    utmoody10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 725

But do you not believe it would be benneficial to Muschamp to be able to see how Sumlin and a new QB at Texas A&M would look previous to their matchup? Im sure they will pull some old Houston tapes and prep but it wouldve been nice to have A&M with a game under their belt to see how theyll look. As I said it will be a case by case basis on which angle you choose to pursue, I just dont see every team as instant fade material. However, if it turns out to be a good angle, do whatever you need to do to cash. Best of luck.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

can someone find the teams who didnt play week 1? cant find any way of finding this out unless i print out a list of every team and cross them out when i see their name in week 1 which is a little ridiculous