Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

VT/GT Under is the Play

I have 200 on the under 47, 500 on VT ML, and 50 on VT -7. I really feel like under is the play with that great defense going against a team that returns no wide receivers with a reception. Also that triple option isn't going to fool anyone especially when it is the first game of the season and you have all day to prepare for it. It just depends on how many point VT scores. Hopefully not way to many. Anyone else on the under?

ACCBball
    ACCBball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

over for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Resler View Post
    I have 200 on the under 47, 500 on VT ML, and 50 on VT -7. I really feel like under is the play with that great defense going against a team that returns no wide receivers with a reception. Also that triple option isn't going to fool anyone especially when it is the first game of the season and you have all day to prepare for it. It just depends on how many point VT scores. Hopefully not way to many. Anyone else on the under?

Preparing for a bowl game and preparing for the first game of the season is a bit different. I dont think they spent a month on GT, they have maybe a couple of weeks. Forster's D hasn't done so great against GT the last three years and I think they give up 21 tonight. Tevin Washington played pretty well last year against VT and he can only get better with time.

The reason I did the over is because I think VT is going to kill the really bad GT D. I did VT -7.5 and the over as well because I think they put up 31. This game has gone over 46 three years in a row, hope the trend continues..but GL!!

Resler

Thanks good luck.

Resler

So far so good. No, muffed punt and it would probably be even lower scoring obviously.

Resler

And I could be **** on this!!!