CapperGuy
    CapperGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

UK don't stand a chance

Louisville should easily win today especially with the weather being the way it is. Kentucky won't be able to run against Louisville and will be forced to make plays in the air eventually and with the heavy rain and dominating Dline I see some forced turnovers in favor of Louisville. They are simply bringing back too many starters, have a better run game and I think their qb Bridgewater will have a great season now that he's gained some experience. ML -475, and still climbing. A lot of people are backing Kentucky only because of the rivalry factor, but in reality they don't stand a chance and they will be lucky to get out of there today with any pride left.

Chum Slam
    Chum Slam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3275

Quote Originally Posted by CapperGuy View Post
    Louisville should easily win today especially with the weather being the way it is. Kentucky won't be able to run against Louisville and will be forced to make plays in the air eventually and with the heavy rain and dominating Dline I see some forced turnovers in favor of Louisville. They are simply bringing back too many starters, have a better run game and I think their qb Bridgewater will have a great season now that he's gained some experience. ML -475, and still climbing. A lot of people are backing Kentucky only because of the rivalry factor, but in reality they don't stand a chance and they will be lucky to get out of there today with any pride left.
    Wish my local too ML bets!

CapperGuy

Without Josh Clemons I just don't know what this team is going to do, test the Louisville secondary in the rain with Maxwell Smith? That just doesn't seem very likely that they will do anything to threaten Louisville from the get go.

Teddy Bridgewater has a healthier and stronger O-line with two very talented receivers I expect to have a big game, especially with the serious serious secondary issues UK have. Shawn Watson, the offensive coordinator for Louisville, will exploit a weak UK defense. With Louisville's strong running backs, they will rotate and move the chains consistently. I'm pretty sure they learned their lesson from last season, they will not try anything fancy and risk giving away the game opener to UK. I see a comfortable win, then again I'm not one to take a spread, might jump all over this ML though.

Big Dave's Picks
    PASS OR FAIL, BIG WEEKEND
    Big Dave's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Capper good to see you on again its been a long year w/o fball. I agree with you write up and Bridgewater/Brow3n are going to have a big day. CoShik Williams will start RB of UK and it will be by committee all year. UK has a few talent WR but they are young. I dont see Smith getting enough time to throw the ball today. OL and DL has depth issues so injuries are going to make a huge differance. BOL with your plays today and thankyou.

CapperGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave's Picks View Post
    Hey Capper good to see you on again its been a long year w/o fball. I agree with you write up and Bridgewater/Brow3n are going to have a big day. CoShik Williams will start RB of UK and it will be by committee all year. UK has a few talent WR but they are young. I dont see Smith getting enough time to throw the ball today. OL and DL has depth issues so injuries are going to make a huge differance. BOL with your plays today and thankyou.
    Thanks, I'm happy Football season is back! I like what you added about to Oline and Dline depth issues UK is suffering from. Unfortunately Maxwell Smith is not the guy to get the job done against a stingy defense with a very powerful Dline attacking and pressuring him all day. I'm suspicious of the Cardinal's secondary, but like you said with the rain and pressure it will simply be too overwhelming for them. CoShik is very talented but he can't do it by himself and they need Clemons in rotation to do anything on the ground against the Cardinals defense. GL to you as well, let's hope for another profitable season!

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

I agree Capper, I am on -13

Lets get this one

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

Poop!!!! Will take the 13 1/2

CapperGuy

Mirage seems to have the softest ML right now at -500, might have to go for a ride. I want to wait and see if some people will drive the line back down, I sure hope so.

Big Dave's Picks

Thanks, I'm happy Football season is back! I like what you added about to Oline and Dline depth issues UK is suffering from. Unfortunately Maxwell Smith is not the guy to get the job done against a stingy defense with a very powerful Dline attacking and pressuring him all day. I'm suspicious of the Cardinal's secondary, but like you said with the rain and pressure it will simply be too overwhelming for them. CoShik is very talented but he can't do it by himself and they need Clemons in rotation to do anything on the ground against the Cardinals defense. GL to you as well, let's hope for another profitable season!
    Thanks Capper and I hope we are profitable this year as well. Watch for the Wildcat formation today from Joker. They will either use Jalen Whitlow backup QB or Bookie Cobbins WR/QB. Both players are talented and I think this could be the only scheme going for UK today. I think Joker does have trick up his sleeve just not sure to what compacity. but that could be it. Anyhow I dont see the play calling any better this year from Randy Sanders and the offense is going to be just as bad as last year.

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

you going to do 50k to win 10k?

CapperGuy

Thanks Capper and I hope we are profitable this year as well. Watch for the Wildcat formation today from Joker. They will either use Jalen Whitlow backup QB or Bookie Cobbins WR/QB. Both players are talented and I think this could be the only scheme going for UK today. I think Joker does have trick up his sleeve just not sure to what compacity. but that could be it. Anyhow I dont see the play calling any better this year from Randy Sanders and the offense is going to be just as bad as last year.
    WOW! We must be doing some similar research because I expect some trickery from the Joker as well. I don't see it helping them out any though and Sanders is up against a lot more than he can handle today. If Louisville starts off with the intensity I expect them too, this may be a shutout. I am worried about the Louisville special teams though and don't trust their kicker, especially with the rain. we'll see how the numbers are shifting throughout the next hour or so. I'm assuming you're either playing the under or Louisville?

CapperGuy

Quote Originally Posted by ronzer View Post
    you going to do 50k to win 10k?
    Not sure yet, waiting on my brother to wake up. We only make a play if we both feel comfortable with it after conducting our research.

Big Dave's Picks

WOW! We must be doing some similar research because I expect some trickery from the Joker as well. I don't see it helping them out any though and Sanders is up against a lot more than he can handle today. If Louisville starts off with the intensity I expect them too, this may be a shutout. I am worried about the Louisville special teams though and don't trust their kicker, especially with the rain. we'll see how the numbers are shifting throughout the next hour or so. I'm assuming you're either playing the under or Louisville?
    Im on the under to day 42' and I am a graduate of UK and season tix holder so I follow them unfortuanately but its fun to go to the games and complain about the coaching. Its not the players fault they are getting a free education. Its pouring rain in Louisville right now so if that holds up no passing game today for either team.

CapperGuy

Im on the under to day 42' and I am a graduate of UK and season tix holder so I follow them unfortuanately but its fun to go to the games and complain about the coaching. Its not the players fault they are getting a free education. Its pouring rain in Louisville right now so if that holds up no passing game today for either team.
    Seems like a pretty strong play to me! I see Louisville in the 20's and UK being held to less than 10. GL

Big Dave's Picks

Seems like a pretty strong play to me! I see Louisville in the 20's and UK being held to less than 10. GL
    I agree BOL to you today sir and look forward to talking again brother.

Chum Slam
    Chum Slam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3275

Is Louisville's field grass?

CapperGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Chum Slam View Post
    Is Louisville's field grass?
    It's Field Turf..."FieldTurf is a synthetic surface that replicates the look, feel, texture and playability of natural grass"

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

lets get it

CapperGuy

Louisville will continue to score with ease!

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Capper do you think the SMU game will be close? How much of a shot they have at winning?

CapperGuy

That's a difficult game to cap because there are so many question marks. SMU's transfer qb has literally been on campus for a few weeks and Jun Jones plans to rely heavily on a rush first attack against Baylor. I like Baylor's replacement qb, he fits in the system Briles runs and with that Oline they should slice right through SMU's defense.

CapperGuy

This game was one of those easy ones to cap, Bridgewater will have a huge huge season. Kentucky are simply out manned and they better respond quick offensively or like I said this will get ugly. I'm pretty sure it will get ugly, let's go Cards!!!!

CapperGuy

UK backers got suckered into this one, anytime a rivalry game is a DD fave you know something is up. Complete mismatch out there, I'm loving this!

CapperGuy

Bridgewater is sitting? good thing I didn't touch the spread and only played the ML, might be a backdoor cover for UK.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Unreal louiville taking the foot off the pedal only up 19, and now the defense is giving up crazy yardage. Im goiing to get FED.

CapperGuy

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    Unreal louiville taking the foot off the pedal only up 19, and now the defense is giving up crazy yardage. Im goiing to get FED.
    That fumble should help you out bro!

mikmik

There is a GOD. Holy shit. Common Louville finish em off.

psufan
    psufan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4599

I was a fan

CapperGuy

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    There is a GOD. Holy shit. Common Louville finish em off.
    I don't think Louisville are trying any more. That's why I eat the chalk and unload on surefire ML plays rather than risk things with the spread. GL man this is going to come down to the wire on the spread.

CapperGuy

Quote Originally Posted by psufan View Post
    I was a fan

mikmik

I cant take this anymore. Please Louiville score.

CapperGuy

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    Capper do you think the SMU game will be close? How much of a shot they have at winning?
    Slicing away as anticipated!