LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by ronzer View Post
    Bama hasn't faced any decent offenses since Auburn in 2010 and they barely won that game.
    USC hasn't faced a defense like Bama since forever.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    lmao @ all you sucking on bama's nuts. a touchdown spread, check yourselves into the asylum now please. if you think just because bama beat up on michigan they would do it to USC, bahahahaha!! last night was a home game for bama by the way if you really looked at it.
    Not a matter of being on anyone's nuts, just being realistic. In fact, I picked LSU to win the national title this year. No matter how you spin it, this is one of the best defenses in the country vs. a team that is used to exploiting Pac-12 defenses. And furthermore, Sagarin has Alabama -12 right now! I doubt that will change much after opening week games are updated.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Bama would open at -6.5 because of the proximity of LA to Vegas would draw Trojan action. Line should be
    -8.5 or -9 based off 1 game. Bama is deeper and better in trenches.

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

I think it would be Bama 5.5 honestly.

Not so much because Bama is better, but because LV would probably try and out-think themselves on this one just to bait the field.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Sept 22th - Neutral Field - USC v. Bama

Bama - 10

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Stanford just manhandled the SC lines on both sides of the ball. Make that Bama -13.5

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Bama with all of their schollys versus a 70 scholly USC team. Bama -12.5. I would be all over it.
    Bama by 13-14. Somewhere in there.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

well hindsight is perfect, but I said it before and I will say it again, bama is on a different level.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    You guys are crazy. I mean clinically crazy. The spread would be Alabama -2.5 and I would take USC. Not saying it is a lock, but if you're crazy if you think Bama should be a TD Fav.

Bama last night played a QB who in the first half missed about 5 open receivers on slants and a defense who could not tackle. They also had lapses in the secondary, Barkley would exploit those. Michigan doesn't have the RB, WRs, or nearly the QB as USC - you nut jobs.

Bama's run game looked impressive, but I wasn't all that impressed with McCarron, he manages the game. He can't make passes when he has too.

USC would put up points on Bama. I believe USC would win the game. They have two stud RBs, one of best WR's in country (Woods/Lee) and also the best QB coming out of college in last 3-5 years. Their defense we will see how good it is versus the likes of Oregon and other pac 12 opponents.

Don't buy too much into that Ala/Michigan game. USC is the real deal and Kiffin can coach.

What had happened was.............LOL

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post

Bama by 13-14. Somewhere in there.

I said -10 BEFORE the USC/Barkley melt down

I agree w/ -13 1/2

First 12