SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alex Smart: NC State -4 vs Wake

NC State -4 vs. Wake

Game Time: 10/14/2006 12:00:00 PM
    By: Alex Smart
    http://www.who2beton.com

North Carolina hosts Wake Forest Saturday, and the smart play is on the home Wolfpack over the Demon Deacons.

Wake Forest enters into this contest against NC Sate in a let-down mode after a disappointing effort in their last outing against a powerful Clemson Tiger program after leading 17-3 at one point of the contest, before crashing and burning for a 27-17 loss as 16.5 point underdogs.

That was the Demon Deacons' biggest game in over two decades, and their first loss of the season after a 5-0 start. NC State on the other hand enters into this ACC tilt having won their last two games against viable opponents Boston College and Florida State, and are currently in the best form of their season.

With that said, I am recommending we play on the program that is in the superior mental frame of mind. That team of course being the Wolfpack.

Final Notes & Trends: NC State is a perfect 7-0 in last seven of this series at home since 1992, and are in revenge mode for a 27-19 on the road to Wake Forest last season.

Projected Score: NC State-23 Wake Forest-14

Play: NC State -4

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The line looks a little short to me in this one IMO

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

well I'm on Wake here (+4.5), not that there's any reason to be concerned with my picks of late though...