boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

Michigan TT 17.5????

I don't see any way Michigan gets to 17 points tonight against Alabama. I put 4 units on UNDER 17 last night and am a bit upset to see it at 17.5 now. If I have good success on my teasers early in the day I may sprinkle some more units on under 17.5 if it stays there. Bama will run, run, run the ball and eat up the clock. They don't turn the ball over which is what Michigan would need to get to 17 points IMO. Let's get it boys!

boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

Quote Originally Posted by boss_of_um View Post
    I don't see any way Michigan gets to 17 points tonight against Alabama. I put 4 units on UNDER 17 last night and am a bit upset to see it at 17.5 now. If I have good success on my teasers early in the day I may sprinkle some more units on under 17.5 if it stays there. Bama will run, run, run the ball and eat up the clock. They don't turn the ball over which is what Michigan would need to get to 17 points IMO. Let's get it boys!
    This week's Bama under is against Western Kentucky. The books have WKU TT @ 8 points. That ain't happening! I hope you tailed me against UM and do it again on Saturday. Another 4 units on a Bama opponent going UNDER their TT.