CapperGuy
    CapperGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

Another inexperienced team!

We have another inexperienced squad traveling into an extremely hostile stadium tonight! I love coach Peterson and his approach in preparation to his games week in and week out, but he possesses a very weak personnel this season primarily on the defensive side. I don't think it's very plausible Boise State will come into Spartan Stadium with a non existent defensive front and expect to win. Game openers for a bunch of rookies is one thing, but when you look across the line of scrimmage and most everyone is bigger, faster and hit harder than what you're used it usually plays with you mentally (especially being a brand new team). Even Peterson admits that he has no idea how things will unfold, he is very realistic about what he is up against tonight. I'm not a big fan of MSU's secondary, a little bit overrated in my opinion and they will probably give up a few big plays tonight. However, there will be pressure on Southwick all night and with Doug Martin gone I don't really see them having much success with the run game. They will probably get desperate and being in Spartan Stadium might be too much for the youngsters tonight. With every minute of positive plays in this game MSU will grow more and more confident and the rookies in Boise State will eventually crumble. Le'Veon Bell will undoubtedly stomp all over Boise State's defense and even without the receiving core they had last year, I think Maxwell will protect the ball well and hide behind that solid run game. Maxwell should have some easy looks and take minimal risks tonight. Michigan State all day IMO. What do you guys think?

P.S this game may possibly turn into a very high scoring one

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19040

If anyone is like me and got burned by Boise opening day the last couple years its kinda hard to go against them again but i agree with your write up, this Boise team has a lot of new starters and Mich st. should be able to handle them.

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19040

btw very nice hit on BYU yesterday, you playing the ML on this game too or u think the points should be safe?

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

You dont think Southwick is prepared for this game? I mean I no he didnt play but he did get to watch and observe all of Kellen Moores thoughts.

What about Kirby Moore you dont think him and Southwick will connect?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I believe your on point again caP...let get this $$...Im on the ML and the spread....

PaperTrail07

I however think it will go under....i see Boise moving the ball and punting...Michigan state to do the same for a while ( trying to FORCE a running game)..then take over....however the ML is most of my bet

PaperTrail07

and people were fools the last few years betting against Boise IMO...they were scattered with NFL talent..NO LONGER

CapperGuy

Yea Boise State don't stand a chance defensively, but I do think Southwick is ready but he is surrounded with a weak supporting cast. Defense and time of possession will prove to wear down Boise State youngsters as the game progresses. I'm thinking of only taking the ML, we'll see. Still observing lines and researching last minute facts/details.

PaperTrail07

Keep us updated CAP.....We like your attitude and picks! We are all in this together! DOWN WITH THE BOOKS ! LOL

PaperTrail07

I always expect Boise to do more than I think and M state less( as a program )....however cant look past the players on both sides...not the program

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by CapperGuy View Post
    Yea Boise State don't stand a chance defensively, but I do think Southwick is ready but he is surrounded with a weak supporting cast. Defense and time of possession will prove to wear down Boise State youngsters as the game progresses. I'm thinking of only taking the ML, we'll see. Still observing lines and researching last minute facts/details.

ah ok well I only got $20 on the game so no big deal if I lose hahaha. My forte is college basketball I just bet college football because its in front of my face now.

CapperGuy

Just went 3 dimes on the ML to win 10k on Michigan state. I will start new thread and post pic soon, if a young Boise State team can come into Spartan Stadium and win I'll be very surprised, I'll take my chances with Bell and a seasoned Spartan squad at home.

PaperTrail07

love it CAP.....CASH IT !

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Oh shit, another EPIC Capperguy BIG PLAY!!!!!!!! I got this 25 team lottery ticket capper- I am gonna add this play to it on the money line- BOL man

CapperGuy

Not epic, just seems like a great opportunity and I love my chances with a more experienced team at home. If Boise can pull off another epic opener upset, all the more power to them I just don't see it happening unless refs help them out big time and MSU shoot themselves on the foot

BetKing
    BetKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by CapperGuy View Post
    Just went 3 dimes on the ML to win 10k on Michigan state. I will start new thread and post pic soon, if a young Boise State team can come into Spartan Stadium and win I'll be very surprised, I'll take my chances with Bell and a seasoned Spartan squad at home.
    I love your pics, CapperGuy. I have MSU winning for 1K, so not nearly as big as your play. Go MSU!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CapperGuy

CapperGuy

Glad we're on the same side! Let's get this

venture
    venture's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boise's front 7 will be hurting in the second half. MSU is going to pound pound pound the run game. MSU return 4 OL 74 return career starts=Run. Top Rb is back 6'2 240 5.7 avg as frosh, 5.2 avg as so=Run. Top 4 WR gone and new QB= Run. Boise St defense 9 of top 10 tacklers gone, 12 of top 16 tacklers gone. Think its close firsthalf dur to BS coaching but MSU will wear them down in second half and pull away.