Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13742

Spurrier = typical arrogant UF attitude....

just run the balll.....stop trying to impress people with ur play calling as backup QB comes , trying to throw it, even on 2nd and 1....you serious......

glad I got south carolina teased down to -1.....but even that is starting to concern me

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i have them teased with byu -6...and im not liking at all, you 100% right bro, this ass has backup qb in , line cant pass block yet he refuses to just run with stud back...at least i took vandy +4.5 at half, was hoping for middle but now thinking that only bet im hitting..

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13742

arrogant aggressive asshole also tells his QB to dive with his head first to get the extra, .5-1 yard you get by falling forward..... now look what happens, hes playing with a stinger.....

if south carolina loses this game it will be because of spurrier even though south carolina has superior talent.....why I preach coaching staffs so much and they are a big influence in my capping....

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah that was weak as fukk 2nd and 1 pass.... unreal but we are cooked shaw is acting like a bitch shoulder must really hurt about as soft as ive seen an sec qb play hurt or not still rather have him out there then that back up who isnt ready though.

teaserpleaser

still think best bet is to give the ball to lattimore 20 more times he'll break one... if vandy got that fg there we were in deep doo doo

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    yeah that was weak as fukk 2nd and 1 pass.... unreal but we are cooked shaw is acting like a bitch shoulder must really hurt about as soft as ive seen an sec qb play hurt or not still rather have him out there then that back up who isnt ready though.
    scratch that shit shaw ran that like a man right there with the banged up shoulder