Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5034

ncaa football week one

*(0-0)(even)
    **(0-0)(even)
    ***(0-0)(even) _____
    SEASON (0-0)(even)

2012 college football season kicks off tonight. I will be rating my plays 1, 2 and 3 unit plays. Always scary early on, but I think I have some winners.

***Vanderbilt +7 (-130) vs S Carolina ………..starting the season with a top play. Just seeing too many people out there who think this will not be close. When I first saw this line I thought maybe the game was at S Carolina. Vandy will keep this one close and maybe even pull the first upset of the young season.

**E Michigan +3 (-115) vs Ball State…………found another solid pick. Ball State does not know the meaning of the word defense. E Michigan usually sucks but they started turning things around last year and I think it continues this year. I am not sure how Ball State is even the fav in this one.

*UNLV +8˝ vs Minnesota……………..Gut feeling here. Can never trust Minnesota on the road. Getting more than a TD is a plus in a game like this. I think Minny will find a way to win this one, but it won’t be easy.

*Rice +16 vs UCLA………….Another gut feeling as this game reminds me so much of the above game. Feel pretty good with home dogs in their opener against teams who are maybe a little over rated on the road this first week.

Feel pretty good with these four plays on opening night. Good Luck Everybody!!

jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5034

*(1-1)(-0.10)
    **(0-1)(-2.30)
    ***(1-0)(+3.00) _____
    SEASON (2-2)(+0.60)

Pleased with day number one of the college football season going 2-2 and ending up in the plus for the day. Won my first 3 unit play of the year as well. Not much to choose from tonight before the full schedule on Saturday.

*NC State +3 (-105) vs Tennessee…………..Just feel NC State is the better team here and will win the game.

*Boise St +7 (-105) vs Michigan State………….Nobody is giving BSU a chance in the one. Sure they lost a ton of people, but they have an offensive system in place and their new QB will end up being pretty good like always. No love at all for Boise tonight. Watch them pull the upset.

I like these enough to bet on them tonight, but not in love with them. Both just one unit plays.

Good Luck Everybody!!